Best Advertising Systems For Making Money Online

Blinky

Owner
So, you have a site, and you also have a great amount of traffic. Wow, that's great, really. Now is time your traffic to make you some money. Here will give a short reviews of the most popular ad systems, that will earn you money. I will start with some of the most popular one. The listed below platforms are highest paying.

1. Google AdSense

yki4.png

This is the best one out there, providing its publishers with the great opportunity to earn money online by placing ads on their sites. You can place ads and earn from making click or impressions. In reality there is no great alternative to Google Adsense. All of us know that Google is the best paying and likewise permit you to adapt your online content with least exertion.

Site: https://www.google.com/adsense

2. Buy Sell Ads

hsx4.png

BSA is a great way if you want to sell ads on your site. The system has 6 billion advertisement impressions every single month, which makes it one of the leaders. A lot of webmaters and site owners use this platform and they really love it. Buy Sell Ads pays 75% of the earning, generated by your site and you can get paid through PayPal twice a month with minimum of $50 payout.

Site: http://buysellads.com/

3. Media.net

gvge.png

The site is a great opportunity for both - advertisers and publishers. With more than 450 representatives, Media.net is one of the best advertising platforms that every site owners can benefit from. Thanks to its well-done platform, it can produce more particular and focused on logical Ads. Your site will be approved only if it gets great amount of traffic and has good Alexa rank (around 100 000, USA, Germany and UK visits). Having these, your will be approved ASAP.

Site: http://www.media.net/

4. Chitika

n6lz.png

Chitika has more than 4 billion deliberately focused on ads every month, 300 000+ locales. All of this makes the platform advertising system #2 in its market. Like some of the systems (Google AdSense, Bidvertiser) the users have full control over their ads. Here you can utilize it regardless of the fact that you are utilizing AdSense on your blog or website. Payments are made by PayPal, the minimum payout is $10. If you use the check option - the minimum payout is $50.

Site: http://www.chitika.com/

5. Skimlinks

e6pe.png

Skimlinks is another great way to make some money from your web site traffic. Here, you have 3 type of promoting items in 1 - showcases, skimwords and skimlinks. You have an option to transform your standard link into an affiliate link. Skimlinks launched in November 2008 and has in his portfolio brands like eBay, Amazon, BestBuy, Dell.

Site: https://skimlinks.com/

6. Infolinks

e14r.png

Infolinks is a great choice to everyone, because of the many options it offers - inframe, intag, insearch, intext ads. You can build great income using this advertising system. Your account will be reviewed and approved within 24 hours from the moment you made the sing up. You can get your money via PayPal, Wire Transfer or Infolinks Debit Card. The payout minimum is $50 - PayPal and $400 - Wire Transfer.

Site: http://www.infolinks.com/

7. Kontera

6x26.png

The same like Infolinks, the site offers to its users a great method to monetize your traffic, including the ads in your content of the site. The minimal withdrawal amount is $50. Kontera is one of the best platform out there, because of the great digits it has - ads on (and in) 450 million pages, 550 terabytes of videos, 3.5 terabytes of content, 300 billion phrases, 550 million images, 1.4 billion tweets and etc.

Site: http://kontera.com

8. SitesCout (AdBrite)

1qwp.png

The site and system is similar to BuySellAds. It is a great choice as well. SitesCout has a smart system, where clients can purchase ads, which they need to showcase on the site of the publisher. You can see their ads on MSN, TechCrunch, MarketingLand, FOX Business. Creating ad and placing it on your blog / site is easy like 1,2,3. The site explains everything, so your next stem after join the system is to get codes and add them on your site. The payments are from 25% to 75%, depending on some factors (also explained there) and are via checks with a minimum payout of $100.

Site: http://www.sitescout.com

9. Clicksor

i89.png

Another great platform, you can choose to earn money online. Clicksor provides incontent relevant, popup ads. You get up to 85% of the ads income, once you are a member of the program, payments via PayPal, check or wired transfer ($50 minimum payout on every 15th day), quality and fast support, referral program (10% additional income every time you refer).

Site: http://www.clicksor.com

10. Bidvertiser

w54w.png

Bidvertiser is a great alternative to AdSense and other programs like this, but a paying not so well like them. According to the webmaters it has good CTR and a lot of different ad sizes, supporting also 4 groups of ads: banners, inline ads and skyscrapers. All ads can be fully customized to fit the site's look. The lowest payout is 10$ (only for Paypal) and the payment methods are Paypal,check or wire transfer.

Site: http://www.bidvertiser.com/

11. Vibrant Media

j0q.png

Vibrant Media, well know as Vibrant, provides CPC ads and is focused on text ads, but has also more options. The advertising network has around 120 million users worldwide. By using the technology IntelliTXT, the platform is one great choice for everyone, who wants to make some money from his web site. Supports 14 languages.

Site: http://www.vibrantmedia.com/

Hope you like the short reviews and let me know, if you want to have a conversation here. Of course, about the ad systems. :) Most popular ones.

Последно редактирано:
От: Best Advertising Systems For Making Money Online

Google AdSense has and maybe always will have the highest "payout rates" (RPM - Revenue Per 1000 iMpressions), simply because they are the biggest company out there, owning the most companies and has the most known name.

I've heard positive feedback for BuySellAds, Chitika and Cliksor but I've never tried em.

I've tried BidVertiser, and whenever I look at the money earned it's as if they have used <?php echo $cash = rand(0.00, 5.00); ?> or something, it's completely random.
Sometimes 1 click can be $0.07, sometimes 10clicks can be $0.05...

Just go and become an AdSense partner and never ever do something silly to get your account suspended.

I will agree with you, and that's why I listed #1. The reasons why day pay better are many. One of them, as you've already mentioned, is that their are the biggest advertising network out there. The second is, that they use really high technology guaranteeing them less bulk traffic, correct stats, and of course - satisfied users (advertisers and publishers). AdSense is the best I know so far.

Also have heard positive feedback about BuySellAds and will be great if someone, who using it to share some experience with us. Would love to try it sometimes. Selling CPM ads (talking as a publisher) are one of the best ways to sell as space, personally for me. Never heard do Chitika and Cliksor do the job. Not like the leaders, but in some ways. :)

I have had bad experience with BidVertiser and will never look back to them. :) How does it sound - 50 click = $0,50? What? Do you mean every single click costs 1 cent? You serious? And how much exactly the advertiser gives per click? 2 cent, or more. Wow, this will never work. Of course, there (publishers of BidVertiser) could be a lot of junky sites. :)

Re: От: Best Advertising Systems For Making Money Online

Just go and become an AdSense partner and never ever do something silly to get your account suspended.

Defiantly AdSense is the leader and we know that no one could bring it down. It will continue to be because of the 5 main reasons:

- It is the larger advertising network
- Has wonderful system protecting its users
- Has greater CTR and payouts
- Easy for using it
- You can start making money as 1,2,3

These are the leading points. If some of the others bit Google in every of the above, you can bet will replace it soon. But fighting Google is a hard job, you need a huge resource and time to do it. Anyway, good luck to programs take steps every day to improve their platforms and chasing place #1. :)

От: Re: От: Best Advertising Systems For Making Money Online

Definitely AdSense is the leader and we know that no one could bring it down. It will continue to be because of the 5 main reasons:

- It is the larger advertising network
- Has wonderful system protecting its users
- Has greater CTR and payouts
- Easy for using it
- You can start making money as 1,2,3

These are the leading points. If some of the others bit Google in every of the above, you can bet will replace it soon. But fighting Google is a hard job, you need a huge resource and time to do it. Anyway, good luck to programs take steps every day to improve their platforms and chasing place #1. :)

I agree with you apart from the last point. It's easy to join AdSense only if you have an already established website with quite some articles and already a good population (daily visits).
If one day they offer also affiliate marketing, they will pretty much kill any big fish.

The only thing that AdSense lacks is the possibility to earn even more by referrals, a thing which BidVertiser has.
The other downside is that once you loose your AdSense account you can not create a new one. Thus, you can't use doubleclick, Admob, and many more networks since they are all associated with adsense and require an active and valid account to be used.

Yeah, that's right. Which advertising network will approve your submission if you have shitty or no site. There is one thing that these sites stick to - protecting interests of the advertisers and publishers. If they start to adding everyone, a lot of advertisers will turn to another platform. So, if the platform wants to exist, it should have strict rules.

I agree that including an referral method will force their business, but to be honest - they are already well-known Ad network and most popular around the digital world. They do not need it, if they gonna use it as a method to make them-self more popular. And the worst thing about AdSense is what you mentioned - once you are out, you are forever out of the program. The doors are closed for you. Some people start all over again, but this is risky, if Google notices that you have negative experience with them. ;)

You can try also Breezeads. :)
Thanks for the additinal information. Does anyone use some of the platforms (not talking about AdSense, the others) and earn well? Also, which one. :)

I have experience only with Bidvertiser and was not happy at all. By looking at the screenshots of the people here, I thing they are not happy either.

I believe, but not so sure, that Buy Sell Ads could be a great choice, but only people using it can tell us. Thanks in advance for your opinions here.

You can try also Breezeads. :)
Yes, would you be so nice to give us more information. I see this site (Ad platform) for the first time. Well, I see some of the platforms also for the first time, no matter that I wrote about them and hot they work.

P.S: By the way, it is great way to learn about something by writing a review for it. ;)

I have no experience with this site, but its friend's site. I see that they offer some promotions like this:

Win $5000 Video Contest - BreezeAds @ Youtube

Make a video of any duration that promote BreezeAds.com.

http://www.breezeads.com/5000-dollars-prize.html

They have low minimum for withdraw.

How can I receive my payments?

Payments are sent from the 25th to 30th each month. We can pay your earnings through multiple options: PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay or Bank Wire.

What is the minimum amount BreezeAds.com pays its Publishers?

Since we have minimum transactional fees we will pay you at the end of each calendar month once you have balance of $10.00 or more. If your balance is under $10.00 your existing balance sum will be carried over to the next month's balance.

You can try it, for someone it may be useful this site, depends on where your traffic comes from.

Thanks lot for sharing this review of BreezeAds. Never heard them before, but I thing that every one has a chance to be in this niche. Does anyone work with this Ad platform? Would love to see opinions here.

Wish BreezeAds good luck. ;)

Can someone tell me which are the best advertising companies in Bulgaria ?
I know that adsense is the best for now, but I need another companies to work with. Who can monetize Bulgarian and International traffic as well.

Can someone tell me which are the best advertising companies in Bulgaria ?
I know that adsense is the best for now, but I need another companies to work with. Who can monetize Bulgarian and International traffic as well.
Yes, AdSense is maybe the best one, not only around the world, but also in Bulgaria. The others that I know as an alternative to AdSense here are: EasyAds, Adwise, Httpool, Etarget, ADWISH, and those are the one I see mostly on the site. I do not know that these ad networks are OK if you send them non-BG traffic, because their advertisers want BG traffic. So, if you gonna use them, you must send only BG traffic, I thing. Never use them, but I think that my logic is correct.

Httpool is a complete joke... judging from my personal projects and those of others they pay less than peanuts.

We also have few in UK, like: Adbrain, Turn, MediaMath and some others. Not to mention the great attendance of the big ones - Google, Yahoo, AOL and other. :)

Горе