From the topic: Top Webmaster Forums List Sorted By Alexa 2013

zhulin

If you can share more information. So I can understand more comprehensive, I hope you getting better and better

Последно редактирано от модератор:
If you can share more information. So I can understand more comprehensive, I hope you getting better and better

Hello and welcome here. Here what the thread is all about:

Here is the list of top webmaster forums around the Globe, to the end of this year I hope we gonna be in the top 20. :) Still believe. :)

Just have added number to see the place of every forum. The forums are 92

Note: The webmaster forums haven't got realistic Alexa rank statistics,because of the Alexa tool bar in most webmaster browsers. Anyway, one thing is sure - all webmaster forums have the same wrong statistics.

There is no point of lists, DP is the best one.

Some Alexa will sort them for me, yeah right.. :)

The list is up-to-date for the 2013, enjoy it

Some top forums do not have great activities, but thanks to the SEs, their Aleca rank is high.

Just one question, does anyone know which of the forums from the list have free marketolace:)

I do not know which have free marketplaces, but most of them I believe they do, because they are also designer forums.

Look at v7n.com & webmaster-talk.com (But I do not guarantee their marketplaces are free)

And just for the record these two forums have much less active members than Predpriemach.com. Their are EN sites, so their get more traffic from SEs, more guests higher Alexa rank.

And not sure but Warrior Forum shows the active members (in the footer) for the las 2 hours.

I should find my account there to check this out.

So, make an En section here and you are done !!! :) We will partner with the others as well as sharing experience...sound like a good idea.

Will be. By the way, you can make you sig better than that. :)

What kind of information you want? Let us know. @Blinky has already gave some translated opinions here.

Now a days the importance is in the quality not the quantity.

Now a days the importance is in the quality not the quantity.
Damm right. That's why I left DP and WF. Before that I was visiting them and writing some post from time to time, Now I find it a big waste of time. The people out there are just there to take, no one gives anything for free. The opinions are bad and from people that are not so familiar with the subject of the thread and so on.

They do have good marketplace, but you can find what you want in every webmaster forum. If you know what you want, of course and have the words in your mind to describe it. :)

This is the only one forum that I read and write into. :)

My own Top Webmaster Forums List includes discussion boards, where I can write with real experts, share my experience, trade and why not make some friendship.

Alexa ranks few forums as most visited:

1. forums.digitalpoint.com
2. warriorforum.com
3. webmasterworld.com
4. r10.net
5. sitepoint.com
6. webhostingtalk.com
7. daniweb.com
8. forums.seochat.com
9. talk.iwebtool.com
10. v7n.com
11. forums.devshed.com
12. forums.searchenginewatch.com
13. webdeveloper.com
14. namepros.com
15. earnersforum.com
16. webmaster-talk.com
17. ozzu.com
18. affiliates4u.com
19. dnforum.com
20. kirupa.com

Webmaster forums with Alexa rank 10 000 and better can be qualified as popular webmaster forms. Either way, you are one of the thousands out there. One of the list I shared I missed. Yeah, that's right, it is blackhatworld. :) Such a lovely place. The reason I haven't include it, is that is a little bit in the dark side, if you know what I mean.

Most of the Webmaster forums lists I see are in English and do not have Alexa rank greater than 10K (meaning the lowest digit you are here, the best).

For example, DP has 650 Global rank and 289 Rank in India. :) These are great digits. another example could be given with warriorforum, which has 179 Global rank and 103 Rank in United States. WF is much better that DP, as I can see the what Alexa shows.

Ours is far away, but claiming in the list. It will be notice once Predpriemach.com jump over that 10K. :)

От: From the topic: Top Webmaster Forums List Sorted By Alexa 2013

the alexa rank is not most important thing here, there are a lot of WM forums with alexa rank below 10k, but which are the benchmark for many people

Re: От: From the topic: Top Webmaster Forums List Sorted By Alexa 2013

the alexa rank is not most important thing here, there are a lot of WM forums with alexa rank below 10k, but which are the benchmark for many people
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, we do not have any other tool that we can see which are the most popular webmaster forums for now. Or I can not think of some.

According to what blogger and sites publish - there are few webmaster forums, that are top leaders and the other are just their little brothers on the net. If we have to be honest, DP has as much as we have online.

Total: 1,416 (members: 130, guests: 1,130, robots: 156)

But not sure if the statistics are based on an hour or less. So, if the they are based on an hour, we are as live as DP is.

Can say the same for the forum of searchenginewatch.com:

Currently Active Users: 78 (0 members and 78 guests)

And the same for sitepoint:

There are currently 7944 users online. 193 members and 7751 guests

Of course their content is much more and this attracts the visitors.

От: From the topic: Top Webmaster Forums List Sorted By Alexa 2013

Blinky, you don't need of research tool about this matter - the key here is blowout streaming of unique content to attract more people as the result is these loyalty visitors to spend more time in that community called forum to share their experience or to find out more that will improve their skils.

Последно редактирано:
Yes, you are right. And I can not say more about it. One thing is making me analyse it that way - You can not go further, if you don't know where you are. Alexa rank gives me this, as a resent situation. :)

I find two ways that will work here - content generating and advertising. The combination and doing it properly will force the results and reach the goal we want. I say "we", because I believe that we all gonna benefit from it. But this is another subject. :)

So, focusing on the quality content is the main key of every growing community, no matter which topic it concerns.

Most webmaster forum are all about providing useful information and tools. Also having friendly atmosphere and opportunities to make business. That's why every community has future as far as it offers all of the mentioned. ;)

And yes, everyone deserves his place under the sun, as people say it. :)

There is a log of changes in this listing. The best webmaster forum that are still on the top are few and the given example above is correct. I knew that sitepoint was really interesting and big forum. Also, the forum of submit express was well-known, but now, they are not so popular any more. Sitepoint still standing, but I can not say the same for the other one.

I don't know, but one thing I know for sure - I want Predpriemach to get into the first 10. After that in the top 3. Dreams....dreams... :) And why not, there a lot of low quality forums, that do not have the spirit that I feel here. And they are on the top. ;)

most active webmaster forums

In 2009, the opinions are mostly like this:

DigitalPoint, SitePoint, Namepros, warrior and V7N

Yeap, the best one are in the list above, plus Warrior Forum, Webmaster World.

Interesting list of most popular UK webmaster forums: blog.lonare.com/2013/04/24/uk-webmaster-forums-list/

Seems like they have a lot of webmasters out there. :) 60 million people and so much WB forums.

Just a little bit offtopic here. I was searching for a information on the most popular webmaster forums on the internet and found interesting list that would be interesting for most of your. Here is how people have ranked the top sites in 2001. Yes, you red it right - in 2001

1. AOL Time Warner
2. Yahoo!
3. MSN
4. Microsoft
5. Excite@Home
6. Lycos Network
7. Walt Disney Internet Group
8. eBay
9. eUniverse Network
10. Google
11. About-Primedia
12. Amazon
13. CNET Networks
14. InfoSpace
15. ClassMates Online
16. Ask Jeeves
17. AT&T
18. Vivendi Universal
19. New York Times Digital
20. MailBits.com
21. EarthLink
22. iWon
23. Gannett LTD
24. GoTo.com
25. EA Online

Now the list looks tottaly different. And when I look at it, there is nothing common with the resent one. :)

Anyway, I mentioned it, because the resent list of webmaster forums does not look like the old one. And there is a lot of explanation about that. So, I will not be suppressed, if this forum go into the top 10 world webmaster forum list some day. Well, there is a lot of work and content till then, but I see it and thanks to us, we will get it there. :)

I have been visiting a lot of webmaster forum, but there is not such place as Predpriemach.com. I am not saying it because it is Bulgarian (soon Bulgarian-English or English-Bulgarian), I am seyaing it because the people here are mush more friendly and ready to help. This makes one community strong and attractive, no Alexa ranks or any other kind of tools or blog reviews. :)

Anyway, I mentioned it, because the resent list of webmaster forums does not look like the old one. And there is a lot of explanation about that. So, I will not be suppressed, if this forum go into the top 10 world webmaster forum list some day. Well, there is a lot of work and content till then, but I see it and thanks to us, we will get it there. :)
For sure. The list of top webmaster forums are not the same as it was ... let say....7 years ago, or even 10. Don't you think that things will be same in near future. I have seen it and will continue seeing it. The competition increases the quality and that's something needed.

To be honest, I don't know where exactly is this forum in the list, but according to its alexa and traffic, is not in the bottom of the list, even better - somewhere after the big 20, but not sure as I said.

DigitalPoint, WarriorForum and WebmasterWorld are still #1,2, and 3. ;) Wishing you to be there soon.

@Brum, thanks a lot for your words. As the most active En-speaking person here, you can see for yourself that Predpriemach,com has a lot to improve. Sooner or latter this moment will come, and I am believer. :)

Anyway, the top forum are well-known to all of us. In the list is not blackhadworld, but we know it more than a forum from the dark side. :) By the way, this forum is also huge.

Best webmaster forums now-a-days are those, but who know what will be tomorrow. :)

Hohoho, you won't believe what I have found while making the research of best webmaster forums on the net. I found a list of an author many years ago, where it can be seen that forums are just as little as some starting forums are: johnreon.com/message-boards/webmaster-forums.htm - the name of the page is Top 10 High Traffic Webmaster Forums, and just for example I will give you some sentences from there:

Digital Point Webmaster Forums
Threads: 45,591, Posts: 529,103, Members: 15,260

Webmaster Forums
Members: 7,451 Total Threads: 20,912 Total Posts: 143,141

Just for the record, the site is from 2007, so the article could not be older than that. How does it sounds, the biggest webmaster forum then was having only 15,260 members. Now Digital Point has 705,805. Nice, ah? This forum is just in the beginning. ;) But soon, will be there. I give it one or two years. :)

Digital Point Webmaster Forums
Threads: 45,591, Posts: 529,103, Members: 15,260

Webmaster Forums
Members: 7,451 Total Threads: 20,912 Total Posts: 143,141
Wow, I saw the list. Looks really old. :) Digital Point with 15K members, this might be in it first years. Well, everyone has its beginning. The best part, is that he is still running and has a lot of members.

Hahaha, I have joined Digital Point in 2007, but to be honest, I do not remember how many members did it has at that time. But, it was much more smaller. I know this, because I was keeping an eye on some specific subforums there.

Good news, we can achieve this soon. :)

Горе