Predpriemach.com is worth $ 357,120.00. Is this for real?

Brum

Hey guys. How are you today? Hope fine...you are part of a forum worth $ 342,000.00. What do I mean? I was looking for sites that can count the price. And I found this: http://www.websiteworth.biz/www/predpriemach.com

It says:

predpriemach.com was registered 7 years 7 months ago. It has a alexa rank of #23,297 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 4/10. It is estimated worth of $ 357,120.00 and have a daily income of around $ 496.00. This website is also listed on Dmoz. As no active threats were reported recently, predpriemach.com is SAFE to browse.

Which of those are correct. I am sure for those: PR,; .com extension; Age, Alexa rank, Dmoz listed; and it is save for browsing. But is it worth $ 357,120.00 and is for real that makes around $ 500 per day, or $ 15,000 per month? If this is a true, good for you. Would be great to read more about this. There are strange stats for my sites, but want to know about the cash...

От: Predpriemach.com is worth $ 357,120.00. Is this for real?

I just checked a website, that makes around 50mil usd in sales and got almost same numbers, same worth and daily income, which i think is far from the real worth..

http://www.websiteworth.biz/www/yesstyle.com

The web was registered 7 years and 7 months ago, same as predpriemach, which makes me think it is just a fake worth statistic and they made it up. If not fake, good luck buying someones business for the stated worth.

Hey, @Brum. All that the site wrote is true, but unfortunately the part with the earnings - is not. All the others, it is. The price of the forum, according to me, is low and the monthly income, impossible, but hope soon to be a fact. If the traffic increases, the amount of money could reach this digit. Why not sooner. Just wondering how calculates it? By thinking of having AdSense ads on 3 main positions, or CPM for $5 per 1000 impressions? Don't know.

Hey, @Brum. All that the site wrote is true, but unfortunately the part with the earnings - is not. All the others, it is. The price of the forum, according to me, is low and the monthly income, impossible, but hope soon to be a fact. If the traffic increases, the amount of money could reach this digit. Why not sooner. Just wondering how calculates it? By thinking of having AdSense ads on 3 main positions, or CPM for $5 per 1000 impressions? Don't know.

I thought so, but just asking. Was really interesting when I see it. Really hoping that the forum earns that money. If is not, I wish soon to be a fact. ;)

I thought so, but just asking. Was really interesting when I see it. Really hoping that the forum earns that money. If is not, I wish soon to be a fact. ;)

Most of the people will know once the forum reaches this level. ;) Will have to invest back and will grow more and more. ;) Thanks for your wish and hope that will happen soon. ;)

For example, I checked Digital Point and here what the site gave as an information, that I find interesting:

- digitalpoint.com is worth $ 14,409,360.00
- digitalpoint.com has a daily income of around $ 13,342.00

Can not comment the first digit. But the second one is two times lower than what I red from the internet abut DP earnings. ;)

From the topic: Top Webmaster Forums List Sorted By Alexa 2013

The same is with the WF. :) So, the site does not give correct digits, talking about earnings and price of the site.

От: Predpriemach.com is worth $ 357,120.00. Is this for real?

well, WF was just sold for around $3.2 mln to freelancer.com, which I think is pretty low.

Re: От: Predpriemach.com is worth $ 357,120.00. Is this for real?

well, WF was just sold for around $3.2 mln to freelancer.com, which I think is pretty low.

As Blinky wrote in another thread, the reasonable price should be around $5 million. ;) I think that the price should be $10 million. Why? Several main reasons:

- The traffic is one of the most valuable on the net
- The forum is a huge name in the webmaster world
- A great way to get an IT community to your brand, business

There are much more....but think these are the main. :) Any one else?

Re: От: Predpriemach.com is worth $ 357,120.00. Is this for real?

As Blinky wrote in another thread, the reasonable price should be around $5 million. ;) I think that the price should be $10 million. Why? Several main reasons:

- The traffic is one of the most valuable on the net
- The forum is a huge name in the webmaster world
- A great way to get an IT community to your brand, business

There are much more....but think these are the main. :) Any one else?

That's just part of the many benefits that Warrior Forum has. ;)

The deal is pretty nice, having in mind that, they can sell it for more than $4 million, but anyway, they did what they did, so now we are hoping the forum stays stable and perspective as it was with the old owners.

If the new owners have the same plans as they had for the Webmaster Talk then, we are in a big sh***. :)

Горе