Please share some ideas for online business.

dnc

Hi everyone, in the past 10 years I've got many adventures ofline and in the last year also online, but the problem is that I still didn't found my favorite niche in the online business.

Will appreciate every help, please just share some ideas, probably will be interesting not only for me.

There is some of my ideas, but I don't have enough experience and I'm not sure if they are good.

1. Ebay store + online shop for toothbrushes, toothpaste and other oral care.
2. Paid promotional post, what I mean: to write review post for service, products or businesses
3. transport Exchange: platform where everyone can post a job for free, what kind of transport they need, but transport companies will pay monthly fee to see all ads. ( this one is very good and definitely will make a profit, but needs a team of 3-4 people. )
4. Creating a mobile app
5. youtube video clips; how truck drivers to prepare healthy food

look forward....

Последно редактирано:
Реакции: Rock
Hi. :)

All that years of experience should lead you to some niche or understanding what people buying.

I will give my vote to the job platform and the app. We are talking about a business, that outpost to earn you money on a regular basics, right?

One of the best examples, I have heart when it comes to successful apps, is the taxi app in UK. A friend of mine have told me about two guys, that created an application helping people "call" for a car. In this case - point the destinations and send the request. The app. earns around 15K pounds per month to its owners. Good idea, isn't it?

Another one, collects all the offers and menus of the restaurants, and announce the users once they walk near by.

There is a lot of choices. All you need to know is what people need and want. If you want to great an app, you should follow this simple requirements:

1. The app. should be used by a large group of people (sex, location, interests, age);
2. The app. should solve problems or add value to people life;
3. The app. should meet all tech and modern requirements;
4. The app. should answer the question "Is there something for me?", which matches 2;
5. The app. should have viral effect.

All of this guarantee you will have an making money app. :)

Next, the job site. The idea is great as far as the site offers more than usual. ;) It could offer exchange programs or feature that is not included in other similar sites, but it is a great idea to have it in yours. Could be something innovative. ;)

Hope that someone else will share thoughts. ;) Do you have something on your mind? We can go deeper, if we have some start. :)

Реакции: dnc
I also will give a chance to the business model with apps. One great app, made with an idea to help people will be a great investment.

Will add one more to Blinky's app features - The app should also be a social, meaning it should connect people somehow - game->multiplayers; messenger->chat and etc. ;)

От: Please share some ideas for online business.

Right, you showed me the direction. I was very doubtful in recent weeks and this is what prompted me to put the topic.

A big thanks to all of you.

In England and especially in London removals is huge business, and in recent years I deal with transportation and I know how things happen in this niche, it remains to find a company or freelancer to create the app.

1. The app. should be used by a large group of people (sex, location, interests, age);
2. The app. should solve problems or add value to people life;
3. The app. should meet all tech and modern requirements;
4. The app. should answer the question "Is there something for me?", which matches 2;
5. The app. should have viral effect.

1. London has a population of more than 8 million people
2. everyone can find a recommended company
3. ? need a good team - looking for recommendation!!!
4. recommend company and good price
5. high demand - but need a good looking app

One stupid question, if the app is free how makes money?

Blinky, this is the money maker in the last few months http://www.just-eat.co.uk/?gclid=CIzrsZmF870CFevItAodKH4AhA

Re: От: Please share some ideas for online business.

Yep, London is a large and rich market. ;) It is a great place to be. :)

So app will be. Is it already decided? Or your are still wondering? Only one thing, make sure there is no such one. And in case it has, make it better and count on the unique feature that will make it leader. ;)

About point #3, post your offer here (BG and EN section). Freelancer.cm is also an option, but be careful there. ;)

About point #4 - add calculator - square meters, destinations (if you can insert a map here, will be great), furniture and items (all the "garbage" that need to be moved), coupon code field (your marketing strategy and attracting buyers), ref. number field (something like and affiliate program - your viral marketing strategy), short presentation on companies, and many other options. And do it for the entire country. ;)

If the app is free (it should be free), you will charge those companies (% of the sale) and advertisers (if your in the removal niche, I am sure that real estate agencies could be interested in your targeted users, as well as cleaning companies, construction companies and so on). After all, invite investors and cash out part of the app. ;)

I know about this app. We have the similar here. I believe you see it on billboards. ;)

I am ready to help you out with this. ;)

The idea is wonderful. Collecting all the firms in one app, not only in London, will be really valuable tool. Here in London, the removals happen often. Like in more large country, when a person gets better job, located far away from his place, he hits the road. The same happens in USA, Canada, Germany and many other companies. Well, I am talking about huge destination. Job that is 50-100 km away from your home is something normal. ;)

So, if you have an idea how to do it and market it, go on. UK and specially big cities in UK need such a service. Most of us search for such a service, but one app could give you much more. For example a great feature will be comparison table. Guess where I will look for such a company, when I have to move 3 offices. Every saved penny is welcome here. :)

От: Please share some ideas for online business.

Yes, Brum how you think if there is a option not only for household goods, but also car transportation, horses, boats.

In the last 3 years I deal in transport business with comapanies like Tesco and Sainsburys and I got many ideas how this app will look.

Now only need to find a good developer and I will start step by step.

Re: От: Please share some ideas for online business.

I think that more of one option will guarantee more market. ;) Also, I believe, that one removal company offers more than one service. If I were you, would make some research along most popular companies in this field. Sorry, but could not help you out, haven't used their services. The research will also get you familiar with your potential clients, so you need it in several ways.

Make your technical stuff (plans, look and structure) and start looking for a good app developer for both Phone OS - Android and iOS. :)

Горе