VPS Hybrid Plan (v2) LiteSpeed Webserver, Varnish, CloudLinux, cPanel

Today is the day that I started managing my first VPSwith cPanel, ClienExec and several IPs. I am holding my invoice and can prove it.

Because of this I want to inform you CooliceHost have gotten with another server - Supermicro, Intel Xeon E5 1650, 64 GB DDR III ECC for its VPS Hybrid plans...and some of the client will be moved there after finishing the installation.

Great! Wishing you to keep sharing such a news with us and make us happy. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Congratulations froм me. Really good service, for sure. The service I get with coolice for the price, I pay it 10 times more with the others.

I am really glad and hope to reach those 50-60 servers soon. Servers full with clients.

Congratulations froм me. Really good service, for sure. The service I get with coolice for the price, I pay it 10 times more with the others.

I am really glad and hope to reach those 50-60 servers soon. Servers full with clients.

Yes, I will correct myself - wishing them 50-60 servers. :) But before they reached this digit, they must go through 20, in case they haven't already reach it. ;) . :)

If there are more reviews of their services, would be great, not only on Bulgarian site. ;)

Горе