Make few bucks just for signing up

iubjaved

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i am wondering if i can pay few bucks to people here for doing a simple task for me. If not, please let me know so that i can close the thread.

If it is allowed, then i will update this thread with further information.

Regards:)

От: Make few bucks just for signing up

Wow ............

Tell as more about it.

Hi, i am wondering if i can pay few bucks to people here for doing a simple task for me. If not, please let me know so that i can close the thread.

If it is allowed, then i will update this thread with further information.

Regards:)

Hi, and welcome here. :)

I just moved the thread to the section that belows. Good luck with finding people and you can keep us up-to-date with information. All the best and have a great time with us.

Please add me on skype for more information

ID: javed.abdullah3

State that you are from predpriemach forum

This is a promotional offer that i am given to offer communities like this for simple signups. I am paying $2 for each.

От: Re: Make few bucks just for signing up

Hi, and welcome here. :)

I just moved the thread to the section that belows. Good luck with finding people and you can keep us up-to-date with information. All the best and have a great time with us.

Hi blinky,

Thank you for moving this to the right section.

Clearly you need people to fill up CPA offers for you. Im not sure why you make it sound so secretive. Hope this works for you, even tho i doubt it.

Still waiting for details about the job. :)

hi i saw your thread here and i was wondering if you can send me more info and details about the job and how much yo are willing to pay for the work done if you are interested pm me the details and i will try to do my best

Re: От: Make few bucks just for signing up

hi i saw your thread here and i was wondering if you can send me more info and details about the job and how much yo are willing to pay for the work done if you are interested pm me the details and i will try to do my best

Hello and welcome to our forum. Hope yuou have a great time here with us. Wish you all the best. And good luck with the job you are about to take.

Горе