Чат с ebay team member относно продажбите от различни локации

Denis Belqta

logoEbayLivehelp_162x33.gif

Chat

alendenis
11:27 AM
hi I am ebay co uk member, which want to divert to ebay shop in uk. Can I sell also in USA using the same account?

Lovely
11:27 AM
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Lovely. I’d be glad to look into your concern. Please stay connected while I review your query.

Lovely
11:29 AM
Hello there, Deniz. Yes, you can sell internationally using your account however, please note that there are certain requirements that you need to meet in order to be able to sell internationally.

alendenis
11:30 AM
and those are?

Lovely
11:31 AM
To sell internationally on eBay, you need to: - Have an eBay account in good standing - Have a PayPal account and be PayPal verified - Have at least 10 Feedback points earned as a seller - Have had your first successful sale more than 90 days ago - Meet the selling and item requirements of the site(s) where you want your listings to appear

alendenis
11:32 AM
ok clear so far. But in case i use a USA base supplier and selling in USA, but base in UK

alendenis
11:33 AM
what are the requirments

Lovely
11:34 AM
There is no requirements for that. As long as you meet the above requirements, you can then sell items on US using your UK account.

Lovely
11:36 AM
It's been awhile since I've heard from you, I'm just checking to see if we're still connected?

alendenis
11:37 AM
yes I am still here, do I need to do any sort of registration in USA like company etc.

Lovely
11:38 AM
Please allow me to confirm that for you. One minute please.

Lovely
11:40 AM
Thanks for staying connected.

Lovely
11:43 AM
There is no need for you to register a company in the US in order to sell items there. You can list items on your UK Account and sell it on the US site. You can also list directly on the US site. However, please ensure that you will comply with the international trading laws of the US of countries you are selling in, and export controls on goods to certain countries.

alendenis
11:46 AM
what about if I sell 10000 items in US site suplied from US supliers and make X amount of profit, but still base in UK.

Lovely
11:48 AM
There is no problem with that, Deniz. That is totally fine.

alendenis
11:50 AM
If I am register in UK site, am I a member of the US site. How my items will apear in the US site.

alendenis
11:50 AM
as a international seller or ....

Lovely
11:51 AM
There are two ways you can sell the items on the US Site using your UK registered account. You can either specify an international postage cost for US on your listings or list the items directly on eBay US site using your account.

Lovely
11:52 AM
The difference of these will be the visibility of your items on eBay US site. If you specify international postage cost to US, the items will appear on the international listings section of the search page when buyers from US search for items on their site.

alendenis
11:52 AM
listing items in US site using UK account

Lovely
11:53 AM
Yes. If you are to list items directly on eBay US site, the items will appear on the normal search page on that site.

Горе