Diferent style of Crowdfynding!

Maji92

Hello!
We all know Kickstarter and the method they use for funding!
If no here it is :
I have a product / idea developed to some stage and i need cash ... and i offer you to donate for a gift of even shares of my company.

Here is a different way to get funded!

Loans without " middle man bank "

How it work:
I need $$$ for laptop , you like me and invest , and every month i start putting the money back and you receive a % royalty.
It can be locked from both sides.
If you need money it is good for you , and if you want to risk and make some money it is good for you :)

Hope I helped
M.

От: Diferent style of Crowdfynding!

Hello!
We all know Kickstarter and the method they use for funding!
If no here it is :
I have a product / idea developed to some stage and i need cash ... and i offer you to donate for a gift of even shares of my company.

Here is a different way to get funded!

Loans without " middle man bank "

How it work:
I need $$$ for laptop , you like me and invest , and every month i start putting the money back and you receive a % royalty.
It can be locked from both sides.
If you need money it is good for you , and if you want to risk and make some money it is good for you :)

Hope I helped
M.
I think that it is a bit risky!
What if the guy who gives you money ask for them after few week of you get the money and instead of buying laptop just disappear.
Well my suspicious doesn't mean that the system its not working. But as a investor i woud ask my self - does the risk worth the gain ?

Laptop was just a exampl but i undarstand you :)

I have looked at the web page you sugested. I couldn't found any information regarding what they do in mater of - borrower refusing to pay back the money.

Here is some more information: http://www.predpriemach.com/showthread.php?t=47043

When someone invest in your project, he will probably get % of the business you are about to develop around this project. There is another option - an angel (the investor) is getting premium stuff of your project. For example, you invest in this laptop idea, and when you need something the developer (engineer) makes it specially for your. To the others is the same product. The investor gets it, and even more. ;)

Too bad the service is not available for non-US citizens. I was ready to invest a few bucks that I don't need for now, but unfortunately it is impossible. Can someone provide a service available internationally?

Re: От: Diferent style of Crowdfynding!

Too bad the service is not available for non-US citizens. I was ready to invest a few bucks that I don't need for now, but unfortunately it is impossible. Can someone provide a service available internationally?

See the post above yours. :) There is a thread, where a list of Crowdfunding sites is shared. ;)

Горе