[GoDaddy] How to Save Money When Buying Domains

Blinky

Owner
1. Download this Chrome plugin - Honey;

2. Log into GoDaddy and after you have chosen the domain go to the checkout page;

3. When you have installed the plugin (1.) there should be an orange button "Find Savings", click on it;

4. Wait till the automatic checking to finish the search in order to find the best deal out there;

I have tasted and it really works. The code I have found with this tool is SMB99F (without browsing sites, it took me just one click), that saved me $14.

Good luck and successful shopping.

The tip is provided by nikolaicho

Uh, i bought my first domain yesterday for 2$, but its not that big sum. Thanks for sharing though.
Well, you have bought it at the cheapest prices that GoDaddy can give to its clients. So, I think that the deal you did is great. You can always look for some new attractive offers that the domain registrant will provides in future. For example, SSLs, Whois, and other.

От: [GoDaddy] How to Save Money When Buying Domains

Thanks I will use this plugin these days.

От: [GoDaddy] How to Save Money When Buying Domains

Hey, I usually use GoDaddy promo codes from this site - new domains, domain renewal, hosting and some other services. The codes usually all work, however there might be some restrictions concerning the payment method. Paypal may not be always accepted, but you can use your credit card instead.

By the way, any time I get a renew reminder via email, there is always a discount code of 20-30%. But sites that dilyan_ostr shared are much more valuable in this case.

Горе