Health and Fitness Guest Blogging

Rock

You have an website for health/fitness and you wanna create some good links and online presence , but you don't know where to make some guest blogging ? Than this topic is just for you, I present you some sites that offer a guest blogging and you may try.

PR: 7

Bodybuilding.com

PR 6 :

Green Options

Mercola.com

NaturalNews

SheKnows

PR 5 :

Brian Mac

PR 4 :

FitBloggin

Hive Health Media

MizFit

NaturalHealthWeb

PR3:

Healthy Moms Magazine

Organic Jar

Healing Talks

Health On A Budget

Weight Loss Points

Parenting Pink

Remember - Guest blogging is not a joke, you must make a really nice article and even than you have not 100% chance to be approved.

Anyway goodluck for all of you who will try :)

Note: You can add more websites for health/fitness guest blogging, so we can make a really nice topic about it.

От: Health and Fitness Guest Blogging

I can offer you another site on fitness and weight loss, diet, etc. - Healthy Dieting Tips
The site is relatively new and you can send me your unique articles with backlinks to my e-mail adress - admin [at] healthydietingtips [dot] com
I will post them after review.
In short - 350 words - 2 backlinks - over 80% unique text

Edit: Be Writer and just send you articles at our Guest Blogging Form.

Последно редактирано:
Great thread. Guest blogging is not a joke and will agree with that. Will also mention that if you want to be published on such authority blogs / sites, your article should be more than perfect. What does it mean? Well, here are some tips about how your article should be written.

• The article should be more than 500 words
  • The content should be unique and interesting for the readers
  • You must support the publisher with own or bought images / graphics
  • You should optimize you article well
  • Make it readable and well-structured
  • Write about interesting topic
  • If you have video - add it to your content
  • If you write something really specific - mention resources
  • While writng it thing of your visitors, secondly for the SEO
  • Make your reaserch before writing
  • Use simple words and if you use terminology - explain it
  • Do not make your links into the content annoying for your readers

There are probably more useful tips, but them mentioned will guarantee your article will be well ranked and interesting for people and SEs.

Re: От: Health and Fitness Guest Blogging

I can offer you another site on fitness and weight loss, diet, etc. - Healthy Dieting Tips
The site is relatively new and you can send me your unique articles with backlinks to my e-mail adress - admin [at] healthydietingtips [dot] com
I will post them after review.
In short - 350 words - 2 backlinks - over 80% unique text
Wow, great. I will reach you. Have some health blogs that will be nice to link from your blog. Thanks for the opportunity. ;)

Горе