How to mask my affiliate link?

Brum

Hello guys. Wow, great place you have here. Hope to continue visiting the site. I am going right to the point.

I have an affiliate web site (well, it is blog really) and I need to know how to mask my affiliate link. I do not want when a visitor put the mouse on the link to see "affiliateprogram.com/?id=username". Will be great to be link mysite.com/product-name and redirecting to the affiliate program. I saw it on some site. I think they were dating review site. But I am sure the link (because I saw it after clicking on it) is affiliate. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks a lot.

Good luck to all. :)

От: How to mask my affiliate link?

Hello and welcome to our forum!

If your affiliate blog is self-hosted and you are using WordPress, you can easily mask your affiliate links with one simple plug-in called 'Pretty Link Lite', you can find it here. However, if you are using Blogger or some other free blogging platform maybe the best way to mask the affiliate links will be to simply use a shorten URL service, like TinyURL or Bit.ly.

With the first plug-in you will be able to create different types of link depending the object you want to achieve, check the provided page for all its features.

Wow, thanks guys. Will do the introdition. :)

The blog is WP based and never thought it might have such plugin. But what to expect, I am new in WordPress. ;) Thanks a lot to all. Really. :) Will be around for sure.

Thanks a lot. The first one helps me a lot. @Blinky, this will do the job with another CMS, I suppose. ;)

Горе