How to understand some of the types of Bulgarian entrepreneurs * Part 1 *

Maji92

Hello,
I and writing this to give you some information about some types of Bulgarian entrepreneurs.
This whole thing come from my experience. For around 3 months I add face book likes and through that time i met all kinds of people that I will tell you all about.

The business man : He know what he wants, he is patient, he dose not have problem with time as long as everything is done right and everybody to be happy! He pays up front or suggests a way that you bought agree on, he is never late on payments and if this happens he compansates you. He like to get discounts but only when possible. If the service you make backfires , not only the freelancer is a problem.

The casual : Always asks questions and likes to know about the service he order. Like the business man he is not suspicious because how do you make business when you are waiting someone to screw you which mean you are likely to do it. The payments are mostly up front or at 2-3 times as you agree, negotiate about how much he own you when he order more than 1 package. Of problems occur they will be discussed, and never asked about them.

The asker : He might just stop by to ask 2-3 questions and never ever again. Moust of them do not like the price or are just collecting prices of people and than order the cheepest one.

The cheep shot :The special thing about them is that they are searching for the cheapest thing on the market and does not look for quality. When they buy from you and because you gave them the cheapest and if it is not what he expected he might try to force you to give the money bach. Those people wine a lot. The cost is the main thing that float they're boats. You are always the problem, they are always right .They are always late with payments , nearly never upfront ( because they are sure you will meet them and run away ), the price is the first thing you will speak with them after they stop bragging.

The adsense " PRO " : That type of entrepreneurs say they are pro, they make a lot, they brag a LOT, but at the end they are always asking for cheaper and if you are sure that they will not be harmed. Their sleep from years in front of FB. You have to work for less than 0.01$ for them ... you can't ask for more because FN offers 0.02$ for a like. I suggest you never work with them. They are always late with payments , nearly never upfront ( because they are sure you will meet them and run away ), the price is the first thing you will speak with them after they stop bragging.

The jew :If you can not give the cheapest price after the question " How much it costs ( which is the opening question for the dialog with them ) ? " you have to forge that they will speak with you again.

DISCLAIMER: I do not want to offend anyone but if you worked with me and you find yourself in a type that you do not like ... THAN CHANGE FOR GOD SAKE YOU CHEAP B-RD!

От: How to understand some of the types of Bulgarian entrepreneurs * Part 1 *

Whining about bad clients won't help you get better projects.
Improving your English language skills will.

thumb.jpg

Yes it is not a good thing to complain, yes i know i need to improve my English. * if I improve it i still can't get better projects involving Bulgarian language.
And even when I change most of the Bulgarian entrepreneurs will be greedy jews!

*Even wit my low English language I still managed to get some reputation for the post ;) *

Горе