International web platform to sell websites?

zalozite

Hi, im looking for international platform/website for sell sites. I see flippa, but im not sure if its help me much and its paid, i need it free r smth sall chrge, flippa want as a start 30 $. Can you help me?

Thanks

Top Alternatives of Google AdSense Ad Network are:

Buy Sell Ads
Media.net (Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ad Network)
Mad Ads Media
Advertising.com
Adversal
Value Click Media
Tribal Fusion
CPX Interactive
Infolinks
Kontera

Of course, you can see in all is there any chanced to target only EU users, but I think you can in most of them. Personally, I will try with Media.net (Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ad Network) and see the market share of the it in every single county. I know that the % is not more than 10%, but 10% is something. Google rules the EU for now. You can also use:

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/search-engine-market-share.aspx?qprid=5

See also: zanox.com

Good luck. ;)

От: Re: International web platform to sell websites?

Top Alternatives of Google AdSense Ad Network are:

Buy Sell Ads
Media.net (Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ad Network)
Mad Ads Media
Advertising.com
Adversal
Value Click Media
Tribal Fusion
CPX Interactive
Infolinks
Kontera

Of course, you can see in all is there any chanced to target only EU users, but I think you can in most of them. Personally, I will try with Media.net (Yahoo! Bing Contextual Ad Network) and see the market share of the it in every single county. I know that the % is not more than 10%, but 10% is something. Google rules the EU for now. You can also use:

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/search-engine-market-share.aspx?qprid=5

See also: zanox.com

Good luck. ;)

Thanks, very helpful information.

Flippa is not a bad option, it is an international marketplace for selling/buying websites. "Big Players" are earning a lot there. If you want to make big deals, you have to have very profitable site. They want you to have at least one year statistical data for your investments, incomes etc.

Горе