Pay per click marketing!

trader

Do you all think that pay per click marketing will help to generate affiliate sales? Personallly, I hardly click on the google text links and hence I doubt that it will generate much sales. Have you earned profit with the help of pay per click marketing? I want to start PPC campaign to promote affiliate products. Please provide some comments. Thanks.

I think that PPC is a great way to make sales - fast and effective. Of course, you need to know your audience, right keywords that this audience type and most important - to reach the the best ROI.

We have tried, and from time to time do it, AdWords. By promoting herbal products, we follow some simple rules:

1. Keeping only the most "buying" keywords;
2. Having good landing page (the most important thing for me);
3. Starting with small budget and increasing it with the time;

A big mistakes here are: putting a lot of money, getting the best positions with highest bids and having only one ad in your campaign.

Yes, affiliate product can be sold by using PPC platforms. Some convert better, some don't. You need to know which one is the best selling. And this depends on the products and the convertion you have. The campaign could be created and optimized with the time.

Let us know which countries you will planning to target, what budget you have and of course which niche you are into.

От: Pay per click marketing!

That looks very strange. If it could generate some sales the owner of the product would have did it. It think that there is no point in such promoting. The blogs created only for affiliate products are not as good as they used to be. Affiliate is more for specifick niche websites which have targeted and engaged traffick.

Re: От: Pay per click marketing!

That looks very strange. If it could generate some sales the owner of the product would have did it. It think that there is no point in such promoting. The blogs created only for affiliate products are not as good as they used to be. Affiliate is more for specifick niche websites which have targeted and engaged traffick.

In my personal experience some of the product owners do not know how to prepare their landing pages, so they hind it hard to earn from selling their product with PPC platforms. If you ask, for example @coolice, he will tell you. Before starting any kind of PPC, we carefully create and test the landing page. There is no other option, if you want maximum results for the money you spend on sponsored ads.

In the last few years more and more affiliate programs pay attention on landing pages and the whole promotional package. Banners, videos, text links, content, and more. Landing pages were the latest thing, they were thinking of. Not all affiliate programs, of course. :)

I still believe that an advanced webmaster could build up better landing page. Why I focus your attention here? Because your landing page is the main tool and sales generator of the whole campaign.

От: Re: От: Pay per click marketing!

In my personal experience some of the product owners do not know how to prepare their landing pages, so they hind it hard to earn from selling their product with PPC platforms. If you ask, for example @coolice, he will tell you. Before starting any kind of PPC, we carefully create and test the landing page. There is no other option, if you want maximum results for the money you spend on sponsored ads.

In the last few years more and more affiliate programs pay attention on landing pages and the whole promotional package. Banners, videos, text links, content, and more. Landing pages were the latest thing, they were thinking of. Not all affiliate programs, of course. :)

I still believe that an advanced webmaster could build up better landing page. Why I focus your attention here? Because your landing page is the main tool and sales generator of the whole campaign.

Yeah, you are right but if you have developped good product why don't you pay for good landing page. They are not so expensive. However everyone can try but i don't have optimistic vision for that. Ofcourse I can be wrong but i thing that most of the affiliate products need more promotion and that's why their owners have such programs.

Re: От: Re: От: Pay per click marketing!

Yeah, you are right but if you have developped good product why don't you pay for good landing page. They are not so expensive. However everyone can try but i don't have optimistic vision for that. Ofcourse I can be wrong but i thing that most of the affiliate products need more promotion and that's why their owners have such programs.

They actually do. But in some cases, the advance skills in the online marketing have the final word. :)

Now, most of the businesses count on landing pages. Once upon a time, not so far away, most of our banks haven't got landing pages, they just pointed the person to the home page. Now the evolution is not reached in some cases, but there is definitely some sparks in the dark. Having in mind where they advertise online, you can imagine what skills are involved in landing the visitors to a converting page. :)

@ trader, I were you, I would try. You can share more info in order to give you a hand with it.

Горе