Paypal Verified - Step by Step

a4kata

Your card has been linked to your PayPal account - now you just need to confirm it. Here's how:

spot_verification_b.gif
Your card ending in XXXX has been charged 1.50 EUR on May 13, 2009.

Check your card statement in 2-3 days and find the 4-digit PayPal code for the charge.

Return to PayPal and enter the 4-digit code to confirm your credit card.

The charge will be refunded to your PayPal account after you confirm your card. When you confirm your card, your Sending, Receiving and Withdrawal limits will be lifted and you will be a Verified member.
If you access your card statement online, you will see the number within 2-3 business days. If you don't have online access to your statement, please wait for your printed statement to arrive by mail.

I've didn't understand from where I have to get this 4-digit code? Shall it in my e-mail or what?

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Реакции: Rock
Paypal Verification

First you have to go to your bank which gave you your card after 2-3 days. You have to get your bank statement. On the line that quotes the 1,5 EUR transaction you will see something like 4-digit PayPal code which you have to enter in your PayPal account to verify your card. After that you will get you 1,5 EUR back.

You can find it in your bank statement or you can just someone in the bank (there is a chace that they will not understand what are you asking them for, but go into the card department and you will recieve your code).

Getting verified on PayPal

newebie каза:
You can find it in your bank statement or you can just someone in the bank (there is a chace that they will not understand what are you asking them for, but go into the card department and you will receive your code)
Don't mess with me, banks are in my sphere of knowledge. :mrgreen:

Any advice on Paypal Verification options?

Sphere like a globe or sphere like a field in which you work? :D

От: Paypal Verified

Hey, Pesho you are dangerous :D You don't allow mistakes here! :)
@harkon So we can blame your colleagues..! .... :)

Re: Paypal Verified - Step by step Instructions

I want to thank to you all! I was worried about working with Paypal before joining this forum. I will write here when I open my account there. You will see if I can understand your words well or I'm a lost cause. Greetings from your new student - Gechev :)

How to Make Your PayPal Account Verified

Hello, I really want to get a VISA credit card from CCB, but I'm not sure if the currency of the card is BGN and I need to pay something through PayPal that is in dollars it will be possible to do it. It is better for me to have a BGN account, but should it be a real problem. Thanks in advance.

Ganchev

Hello, I really want to get a VISA credit card from CCB, but I'm not sure if the currency of the card is BGN and I need to pay something through PayPal that is in dollars it will be possible to do it. It is better for me to have a BGN account, but should it be a real problem. Thanks in advance.

Ganchev

It is not a problem, but your money will be converted to USD through the selling rate of you bank. Do it!

How to Verify Your European PayPal Account

It is not a problem, but your money will be converted to USD through the selling rate of you bank. Do it!

Thanks for the fast answer. I will get my card in the end of the week and I will share what happened with it. Now I know that I will wait for the verifying transactions like you, the businessman. :)

Nope I'm serious... :/ I can't transfer my money to my card, because the card is registered in other account. It looks like I have to get a new card before my money go away...:shock:
Great explanation. :mrgreen:

Re: Becoming Verified on PayPal

Someone suffered from that problem too? My funds in PayPal are decreasing. It this happening because I don't have a cart?...:(
It is not necessarily to have a register card in PayPal. This does not have a connection with your problem.

It is not necessarily to have a register card in PayPal. This does not have a connection with your problem.
I don't know, a friend of mine told me that they are getting money from me to verify if the card is mine and they will give me my money back when this is confirmed.
[22.9.2009 19:56:48] |Levski|: No way, relax
[22.9.2009 19:56:50] |Levski|: It is on purpose
[22.9.2009 19:56:51] |Levski|: those money
[22.9.2009 19:56:54] |Levski|: will be returned
[22.9.2009 19:56:58] |Levski|: they take
[22.9.2009 19:56:59] |Levski|: to see
[22.9.2009 19:57:03] |Levski|: does the credit card is real
[22.9.2009 19:57:05] |Levski|: your credit card

Becoming Verified on PayPal - Predpriemach.com

I don't know, a friend of mine told me that they are getting money from me to verify if the card is mine and they will give me my money back when this is confirmed.
[22.9.2009 19:56:48] |Levski|: No way, relax
[22.9.2009 19:56:50] |Levski|: It is on purpose
[22.9.2009 19:56:51] |Levski|: those money
[22.9.2009 19:56:54] |Levski|: will be returned
[22.9.2009 19:56:58] |Levski|: they take
[22.9.2009 19:56:59] |Levski|: to see
[22.9.2009 19:57:03] |Levski|: does the credit card is real
[22.9.2009 19:57:05] |Levski|: your credit card
Are 1,5 EUR a lot of money for you? They are getting them to verify your card.

Горе