Product reviews - great way to do affiliating

Brum

I know that a lot of you have already noticed that product reviews work great if you want to promote your product or service. In this thread I will give some quick tips how I do it and why is working great for my affiliate site. :)

So, let start. Some rules I follow when building my review pages:

1. Your first 2-3 sentences are the main ones. Make them the strongest element of your text.

2. Always add image/s in your reviews. Videos - even better. The images should shows clean what you are selling.

3. Make your text as descriptive as possible. People want to know what they buy. So, keep to the piont, mention everithing you think will sell them and do not write bull shit.

4. Do not spam them with links in the text. Do no put links on every corner, if they want to click, they will.

5. Remember what you are writing for. Focus on what you have to tell them.

6. Ending is importat. Your call to action really need to be integrated in a friendly way. No one likes blinking and huge "Click now" buttons.

7. Use your imagenetion. Bold some words, other you can underline. For example I underline important test like "with more than 10 year of experience" or "giving you more than $100.."Point their attention.

8. Power your speach with proven stuff - happy stories, certificates, awards, expert opinions...and etc.

9. If your affiliate program could provide you an individual phone number - ask for it and put it on a visible place.

10. Always use bullets - key benefits. Use them after "What benefits should I get?"

11. Make your text clear and understandable. No one buys when he does not know what the product is.

That's it for now and will give more tips. You can write more, the thread is open. Let's all see what we should follow in order to have well-selling review page.

От: Product reviews - great way to do affiliating

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brum again.

Thanks for the tips, mate. Really useful information, I'm using most of the tips into my website and they are working :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brum again.

Thanks for the tips, mate. Really useful information, I'm using most of the tips into my website and they are working :)

Thanks a lot. So, you are the one that gave me positive rep. :) I will continue adding tips to this list, in next post. ;) In case you can share something from your experience, will be great.

Will write mush more. :) And hope more affiliates to participate in the thread. :)

Great thread. Thanks @Brum. Will try to write something here.

My few tips will go like this - use images, tables and charts, demo videos, quote boxes, coupons and sales pages, bullet points.

And here is what you need to do, according to my personal experience:

You must focus on your product and write about it. Nothing different from the product. In other words, if you want to have success in your affiliate product review - make the whole page / post focus on the product. That way people who are interested in what you offer will stay, the other will leave the page.After all, your main goal here is to sell, right? :)

Your review must be the best out there. You can be sure that you won't be the only one promoting this product. Why? You are promoting affiliate product. There are webmasters that do the same. So, you need to be the best in order to be choice #1 - for people and SEs. Your affiliate program review must leave a good impression in your visitors / readers as well as to give them the all information they need to make their choice. Everyone would love to know more about it, before buying it and if your review does not proving this information - you won't succeed. One more thing here - one product review is not finished when you done it - you need to improve it more and more with the time. ;)

Think about the search engines and people, that will find you from there. Or just optimize your review. How? The best way is to write the name of the product and put in the end "review". It is easy and in many cases it is exact match key phrase. You need to add some specific for the product keywords too. Use element like <h1>, <h2>, bold, images names, videos descriptions, underline, alt tags, meta tags and etc. You know that better ranking, more traffic, more sales.

Make it visible. Once you write your review, now is time to build some links to it. You have done the on-page, it's time to the off-page optimization. It is important part of the sales and every webmaster and site owner knows it. ;) Best practice here is get into the social sites - forums, discussion boards, blogs, and other communities. You need to tell the world about your stuff. And making it like an expert will bring you positive results. Spamming will give you the opposite result. Also, do some social bookmarking - for about $15 can get you 350 social bookmarking links within about 48 hours.

Now it is also time to share your review with other people, asking them what do they think about it. See what they say about it (Facebook, Twitter, blog comments...etc.) and try to involve them in discussions. The buzz you make will attract more visitors. In other words - be social. :)

От: Product reviews - great way to do affiliating

I've found ranking in Google for product review type keywords gives the best conversion, but the competition for these is tough too.

Re: От: Product reviews - great way to do affiliating

I've found ranking in Google for product review type keywords gives the best conversion, but the competition for these is tough too.

Which products are you writing about? Ok, let's discuss. Will share some experience here. :)

Горе