Question about CJ.com and W-8BEN

vlasti

Hello, I decided to creat a new blog in which I want to publish ads from CJ.com but after I registered I received email that says:

In order to complete the payment information required for your account, please take a few minutes to print, completely fill out and sign the W-8 tax information Form Located at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf . Don't forget to enter your Commission Junction account number in the field marked "Reference Number" on line 8. Send the form to Commission Junction by fax (818-879-5284) or by mail.

I want to ask whether this is required to get my checks? I apologize, if this question has been asked but I could not find anything with search engine.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Question about Commission Junction and W-8BEN

As far as I am aware this form declares you will pay your taxes in the country you live in.

Commission Junction (CJnetwork) & W-8BEN

Is it required or I have to write a Bulgarian version ? Anyone here works with CJ?

How To Fill Up W-8BEN Form for Affiliate Platforms like CJ

Try to create a new account through the UK version of CJ. I think the form is not mandatory there (i am not sure). The other option is to fill it. A user from the forum was trying to resolve this issue but he is inactive.

How To Fill Up W-8BEN Form for Affiliate Platforms like Commission Junction

I am working with cj from several years. I filled out the same form and sent it to them, then I get a check every month around the 20th. I encash it in First Investment Bank. It takes approximately 40 days in every Bulgarian (as well as local) bank. This document declares that you will pay tax in your country.

What is a Form W-8BEN? | Affiliate Programs

I've never filled this form I just checked that im not a us citizen. But I don't remember where is that option. My bank encashes the check in ~30 days.

How to fill the W-8BEN form for foreign cj affiliates

Can I avoid tax registration with CJ.com. I have some money in there but I'm not sure if I have to do some sort of a registration.

Is there a sample form? I'm not really sure how to fill it.

CommissionJunction w-8ben

Here it is: www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf‎

You can write directly in the PDF. Fill everything except date and sign. Print it sign it write the date you need and you are ready to send it back.

Here is an example:

w-8ben-primer.png

How do I fill out the W-8BEN? Commission Junction

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

Interesting thread and really helpful. Just want to subscribe myself to it. Keep adding more info.

Горе