Rank-Fuel Affiliate Program

Amigo0o

I want to introduce for the first time the new Affiliate Program from Rank-Fuel.com specifically for predpriemach.com users.

Now you can earn money from your website, blog or from forum signatures, huge commision for every sale.

Rank-Fuel.com - Safe link building & social marketing services.

• Commission for every sell package: 5$
  • Minimum payout amount: 30$
  • Payments made every week
  • Real time statistics

Join today! :wink:

Последно редактирано:
Do you work with it and if YES, would you share more from the kitchen? ;)

And one more thing, which is not related to the Affiliate Review, but I am finding this package interesting - rank-fuel.com/ultimate-package/ Do you have more info of this. ;)

От: Rank-Fuel Affiliate Program

What do you need from kitchen ? We have refrigerator with beer and some laptops :beer:

All packages are unique, they have low prices with high quality and white-hat methods.

If you have any questions about our SEO packages, send me PM. :wink:

What is the main idea - do you have to sell in order to earn cash or just to put a link like a signature?

What is the main idea - do you have to sell in order to earn cash or just to put a link like a signature?
Forum signature is my idea for people who have accounts here, in digitalpoint or warriorforum and want to generate more sales. :)

Re: От: Rank-Fuel Affiliate Program

I want to know how when they send payouts, do they pay on time, any conversion rates and stuff that helps you earn better by offering these services on your website.

Also, as a client of the services, how quality the links are, if I want to get one of the packages for some of my sites. Just need to know where they publish the link, are they incontent, how long do they stay on the site and the most important - how authority are the websites.

От: Re: От: Rank-Fuel Affiliate Program

I want to know how when they send payouts, do they pay on time, any conversion rates and stuff that helps you earn better by offering these services on your website.

Also, as a client of the services, how quality the links are, if I want to get one of the packages for some of my sites. Just need to know where they publish the link, are they incontent, how long do they stay on the site and the most important - how authority are the websites.

Payouts send after asking from affiliate partners. The program is new and no any conversion statistics at this time.

I send you PM with package details.

Горе