Start making money online without a website

coolice

Owner
If you don't have your own website, the easiest way to get one is to join a program which gives the opportunity to use their templates to make yourself a website. You can always build up a blog.

Most of the the Private Label Reseller affiliate programs offer free hosting. You only need a domain.

There are programs that will give you a free subdomain, but sites that are placed on subdomains are not that good for SEO and the most important thing, they don't have business look and you can't build a brand on them.

After getting your domain and hosting, chose a template and you are ready to make some money........

Последно редактирано от модератор:
How To Make Money Online?

Yes, don't use free hosting or subdomain. What will the potential client think about you ? I will tell you. He will think something like this: "See that brat, he don't have a few buck for his own domain and hosting and now he is trying to look like a businessman!. On the other side when you are using a subdomain you owe something to the original owner. I'm talking this because I once used one from gbg.bg. I made horoskopi.gbg.bg and after a few months I had around 1 000 000 (!) visitors but money were not good. Don't make the big mistake to use subdomain.

Welcome to our forum!

I absolutely agree with you about the subdomain. There is no way to do business with it. But for sure it is useful for the beginner webmasters to learn how to edit templates and a thing or two about SEO. This will happen without a buck. When they feel that they are ready it is a must to buy a domain.

Make Money on the Internet Without Website

If you don't have a site, Didito will make you one. He will return you the favor by adding few links to his sites.

ca$h каза:
If you don't have a site, Didito will make you one. He will return you the favor by adding few links to his sites. :D

I want one :D

Online Making Money

Would you recommend me a Private Label Reseller program that can be trusted. I just want it to be for something different from hosting

Thanks in advance, И will keep you informed about it ;)

Make Quick Money Online

@Feliche, hello and welcome to our community, you soon will get an answer for your questions, there is one thing to know. The competition is huge. Commissions are not that big but if you get big packages and you will get money every month. That is the biggest positives of the reseller services.

Have a great stay here, Feliche. Good bye for now.

Последно редактирано:
Thank you, I got here by luck and I will stay :D

And about the niches, there is not even one without competition, so I will see what to do with my lack of experience. :lol: . I will be happy with just a bit in the beginning even if the words by Winnie the Pooh apply. :lol:

How to Earn Money Online without a Web Site

There is no need to worry about the competition. Traffic is coming from the depths of internet from thousands of different and strange places. :)

:wink: Hey people please help me! Can someone tell me how to make a site? Here is my skype: b_l_a_d_e93 Thanks in advance.;)

apostol каза:
Yes, don't use free hosting or subdomain. What will the potential client think about you? I will tell you. He will think something like this: "See that brat, he don't have a few buck for his own domain and hosting and now he is trying to look like a business person! On the other side when you are using a subdomain you owe something to the original owner. I'm talking this because I once used one from gbg.bg. I made horoskopi.gbg.bg and after a few months i had around 1 000 000 (!) visitors but money
were not good. Don't make the big mistake to use subdomain.

I agree with him..when you want to develop a business the first impression is very important. If you can't afford a domain and a hosting you don't look serious.

Making Money Online From Home

Everything starts in your mind

Start making money online without a websiteт

The thread is a bit old but i decided to write because i don't agree with all that are telling this is right For example lest take zamunda? Its domain is torrent.linkos.bg. Something is going over your mind, right ? Subdomains are not that bad. If someone wants lets compete! You will use banichki.com and i will use banichki.abv.bg Lets see who will sell more.

От: Как да започна аHow can I make money online?ко нямам сайт

For the subdomains I can say that they are useful when you are a big brand or a small brand that is joining a big one.

How To Make Money Online?

If you are going to take care for a website, you better first get in touch with a hosting company which can offer you hosting and a domain. Get information about the process before you begin it will be easier for you. Look are some reviews for the hosting company. There are a lot of different hosting plans. Some companies offer a free domain if you pay them for a bigger period of time.

Горе