Two AdSense Accounts on One Computer

pst

Hello to everyone. I was looking at the Google terms and conditions, but I haven't found anything about that, so I will ask for your opinions here. ;)

Let's say that I have to different websites. Can I put on the first one ads taken from my personal AdSense account, and on the second one ads from a brand new account, that is registered by a friend / family member. Want to use both accounts on the same computer?

Sounds kind of strange, but I hope to explained well.:)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Using Two adsense accounts on the same computer

My personal advice it to use the second account with different browser, best I can think of is IE.

My personal advice it to use the second account with different browser, best I can think of is IE.

Why the browser matters? Of course, not talking about comfort and better working with it? :)

Two accounts via one computer Google AdSense

Is there one business and one personal account per person? Not only for PayPal. I think that is not a big problem, but haven't heart someone practising it. They even don't reach their AdSense accounts from strange places, not because of a security purpose, but Google can think that something is going on and would probably take action, that you won't like it at all. :)

Последно редактирано:
Accessing two adsense accounts from one computer

Is there one business and one personal account per person? Not only for PayPal. I think that is not a big problem, but haven't heart someone practising it. They even don't reach their AdSense accounts from strange places, not because of a security purpose, but Google can think that something is going on and would probably take action, that you won't like it at all. :)

That's why I wrote this thread. Because hypothetically let's say that we are programmers with my brother, and everyone is running his own project, but using same computer. It will be well known fact that both of us have separate accounts, but don't know what Google will think of this....so... :)

How you can be both programmers and using one PC? :) Google won't see it that way. For sure. What could be the reason not to do it with 2 networks and 2 PCs - different IPs. If you are a big fish with your earning in AdSense, you won't the have the problems that small ones have, so you can do it. They can make their own decision no matter what is the true. ;)

Последно редактирано:
Two adsense accounts used from same IP

How you can be both programmers and using one PC? :)
Speaking hypothetically. :D

I am asking if someone is familiar with this - is it allowed to register one account for me and one for my friend / family member, having in mind that we all have one physical address. I know that there are a lot of option like different IPs, PCs, and so on. But I am asking is it allowed, not how to pass over it. :D Don't want to take that risk...:)

People are trying to explain you something - you should have one thing on your mind - you should have one account, the person of your family another and so on....

THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT SOMEONE FROM INDIAN SUPPORT WILL SEE IT YOUR WAY. THEY WOULD PROBABLY SEE LOGS FROM ONE IP, AND WILL BAN YOU WIHTOUT SO MUCH THINKING. IT HAPPENS AND THE REASON COULD BE MUCH MORE NEGLIGIBLE. AFTER THAT, THERE IS NOW WAY TO REMOVE THAT BAN. THEY WILL ONLY WRITE YOU THAT THIS WAS THEIR OWN DECISION AND YOU A RISKY ACCOUNT HOLDER....IF YOUR ARE NOT CAREFUL, NO ONE WILL BE FOR YOU....

2 Adsense account on 1 Computer

Basically, there is no problem. I have heart of 5-6 accounts using same IP address and same PC. The problem comes when some of the accounts does a wrong move, because when this happens, all of the connected account will be involved. Multiple Adsense Accounting does not refer to a lot of accounts reached from one PC. It is when a person has more than one account.

The best you can do, is to create new user account on your PC and login by using another IP address. For example your mobile Internet. If you are 100% sure, that everything will be OK, you are not suppose to do that. Just login to one, logout from it, and the same with the others while sitting on one PC. But there is no 100% guarantee when we talk about money and AdSense. :)

I have 3 Google accounts on my PC and I use them when I think it's necessary. I have been doing for many years.
Even when I logout from one of them, I stay on a page, where are 3 of them asking me which one I want to use.
On 2 of those accounts I have AdSense.
So, you will be find, if you are not planning to do some strange stuff with them.

On Support Of Google If you want to apply for more than one AdSense account say:
"Publishers are only allowed to maintain one AdSense account under the same payee name" Do not say not login more than one account on the same IP or 1 PC. So you can use two or more account but other information payee name

От: Re: Two AdSense Accounts on One Computer

On Support Of Google If you want to apply for more than one AdSense account say:
"Publishers are only allowed to maintain one AdSense account under the same payee name" Do not say not login more than one account on the same IP or 1 PC. So you can use two or more account but other information payee name
Guess what will happen if one of these accounts gets banned ;) In Bulgaria we like to say - One armpit cannot hold two watermelons.

Горе