Ultra fast Nginx, SSD hosting with cPanel and Varnish Cache in Netherland

coolice

Owner
SSD Nginx Hosting Service with cPanel and Varnish Cache by CooliceHost.com

Full support of .htaccess, upload your site and you’re done! Everything works like a charm.

• ​​Nginx + Varnish Architecture that is build for faster work

( 70 – 300 times faster than the standart cPanel with Apache + FCGI + XCache / Apache + SUPHP click on the link for the tests)

• The control panel works just like the cPanel of every other hosting

• Simplified CPU limits *

• Antivirus and Antimalware Scans

• Archived copies are stored on remote servers in different Datacenter. There are backups for the last 5 days + backups that are made on every 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of every month

• Firewall for the Web Applications (mod_security)

• Installation of 300 + scripts Including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla

coolicehost-price.png

40% Discountwiththiscouponcode 1BACKUP
Whileusingthiscodeyouwillrelyononlythestandardbackupsthatareofferedfromthewholeindustry – they are made once a day and they are stored locally. Once a week the backup goes to the remote datacenter.

Prices become:

• Webmaster Mini - € 2.97/month;
  • Webmaster - € 5.97/month;
  • Big Dog - € 8.97/month;
  • Big Dog 2 - €14.97/month;

Shortdescriptionoftheservice :

Thehostingisbuiltwithatechnologiesthatofferspeed, security, thewellknowncPanelandSoftaculousinstaller. ServersarebasedinHolland.
The main targets of the service are sites that are experiencing troubles with the hosting they use. We are focused on speed and low CPU usage – high-speed servers guarantee low CPU usage with the default serving of your webpages to the visitors. Thanks to Nginx + Varnish combo our architecture can stand 100 000 impressions/ users (tested on wordpress and joomla) for lest than a minute from the Varnish cache without going over your CPU limit.

Why you have limits compared to the unlimited hosting that is offered from the other companies?

Idontfindthismethodright. I can’t tell you that I will not limit your resources and rely on that you will reach the limit of something that you don’t know. For example I can give you that some companies expect you to reach the CPU limit before you manage to use a big quantity of the “UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH”

100 000
visits of 1mb page which loads directly from the hosting are 100 gigabytes of traffic… The limits we’ve put on traffic doesn’t seem big, but we compress your files and the static files that can’t be compressed (like the images for example) can be stored on a CDN. This will reduce the traffic by 60%-90%. We fully support Cloudflare (through a cPanel plugin), Google Page Speed Service. For the Wordpress users we can offer the free Photon CDN which is activated through the Jetpack plugin.

Why the disk space is less than the disk space offered by other hosting companies?

1. We use SSD Cloud Servers
  2. The disk space is consistent with my researches and experience about how much space an average site needs.
  3. We have 7 backup copies in a remote datacenter which means a lot of traffic on daily basis. That was said in the poll we’ve made and this service can’t be found easily because of the big amount of space others are offering and when you have a big website and it happens to be almost impossible to move your site out of the datacenter on everyday basis (Read the TOS of Hostgator for example to see when they will not save copies of your sites)

!!!
Some types of files will be not backed up – mainly archives. For the whole list of files you can read out
https://coolicehost.com/billing/tos

What are your security measures?

ThefirstthingthatImusingishardenet server configuration which means that the servers configuration is security oriented. The second thing I use is Mod Security Firewall (rules which are defending you from penetration in your scripts – not 100% sure, but it makes everything more secure). The third thing we use is an everyday scan of all files for malware, shells and viruses.

Whereisthebilling?

Адекс.БГ Ltd. ( www.adx.bg ) is an authorized retailed of our services and you can pay automatically through their PayPal or Bank Account.

We offer 15-day moneyback guarantee. For trusted members we can offer 15-day trial of our service for free (I decide which user is trusted or not)

A little bit of stats from different:

Apache Bench 100 000
impressions Wordpress
Код:
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Server Software:        nginx[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Server Hostname:        predpriemach.biz[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Server Port:            80[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Document Path:          /[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Document Length:        7510 bytes[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Concurrency Level:      10[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Time taken for tests:   35.654 seconds[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Complete requests:      100000[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Failed requests:        0[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Write errors:           0[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Total transferred:      783159032 bytes[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]HTML transferred:       751000000 bytes[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Requests per second:    2804.70 [#/sec] (mean)[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Time per request:       3.565 [ms] (mean)[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Time per request:       0.357 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Transfer rate:          21450.46 [Kbytes/sec] received[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Connection Times (ms)[/SIZE][/FONT]
               [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]min  mean[+/-sd] median   max[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Connect:        0    0   0.3      0       5[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Processing:     0    3   3.8      3     527[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Waiting:        0    3   3.6      3     527[/SIZE][/FONT]
 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Total:          0    4   3.8      3     527[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]50%      3[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]66%      4[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]75%      4[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]80%      4[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]90%      5[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]95%      5[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]98%      6[/SIZE][/FONT]
   [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]99%      7[/SIZE][/FONT]
  [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]100%    527 (longest request)[/SIZE][/FONT]
http://coolicehost.com/coolicehost-wordpress-100000.png

Speedoftheuplinkprovider

That’s for now. If you have questions or remarks don’t hesitate to write in the thread. I will answer everything.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Coolicehost.com Fast Nginx + cPanel hosting

Can you give me a testing account? I want to see how it is in there. The disk space, the traffic and the addon domains seem not enough. Specially the traffic will be not enough for my website. It is about gifs, in the best hours it makes 200 gigabytes of traffic in a day.

CooliceHost.com - Faster than 99% of Nl! :D

Greetings and good luck! :beer:

Nginx Hosting Service with cPanel

Petko Voivoda каза:
Can you give me a testing account? I want to see how it is in there. The disk space, the traffic and the addon domains seem not enough. Specially the traffic will be not enough for my website. It is about gifs, in the best hours it makes 200 gigabytes of traffic in a day.

Dedicated server that uses a 100 megabit connection with unlimited traffic can make as much as 30 terabytes of traffic (If it works on 100% 24/7 for a month) A site like yours that is used for gifs for example is meant to need 1/5 of a dedicated server or (1/2 of a budget server) and that is 12 gigabytes – In the bigger countries the traffic is something you pay for! And I can’t offer a solution that suits your needs. I can but not for the prices I’ve offered for an average site. For reference (iweb.com/dedicated-server)

If someone needs a test account I can provide it but I want you to know that you will not find something different in the panel. It is the good old cPanel. I wanted the users to use the panel they’ve been using. The differences can be seen in loading of the pages.

It’s kind of expensive for 3-5 addon domains. Why the number is so small. The PHP version is old too. But in terms of speed you rock. Your hosting is good for 1-2 sites that will rock.
Good luck! I wish you to buy disks as soon as May comes! :D

Aaaaa what about the chick you put there. :rolleyes:

Coolice Host - nginx cPanel Hosting

It’s kind of expensive for 3-5 addon domains. Why the number is so small. The PHP version is old too. But in terms of speed you rock. Your hosting is good for 1-2 sites that will rock.
Good luck! I wish you to buy disks as soon as May comes! :D

Aaaaa what about the chick you put there. :rolleyes:

I’ve used the poll about how much sites you own for the addon domain quantity. :)

It is done to prevent the CPU limit thins. There’s no limit on the whole account, no matter how much sites you host. Our limits depend on the processes which are going fat above the others and are making things slow. If there is interest, I can think about another configuration of the hosting accounts.

Besides that, if you want you can host a lot more domain with using WP MultiSite and with CNAME to link as much domains as you wish. I will be happy to see that kind of a solution, because the service is based on my configuration for Wordpress from the last year. I’ve combined it with WP Caching and Photon CDN. This will eat almost no resources and will need a smaller plan. This is a win win situation for both of us.

The PHP version is not that old. 5.3.28 is from 12 December 2013. The most used scripts have some problems with 5.4. We will use 5.3 until its support stops and then we will move to 5.4. (other big hosting providers are using older versions of 5.3)

One of the best uses of the service can be for 1-2 websites which publish from time to time ads in two facebook pages that have 450+k fans. They need to have a hosting that can offer them support for a lot of traffic at once.! :)

Thanks for the wishes. We will see how it will grow. :)

I couldn’t understand the “MultiSite” part. Is it wordpress oriented or it doesn’t matter what CMS I’m going to use. Can I use all the domain for different content managers or I have to fully work with Wordpress Това с MultiSait не го разгадах напълно? Врътка специално за врътпрес ли е, или няма значение какъв цмс ще се ползва...сми мога ли да пусна хостдомейни на каквото си поискам, или трябва да са на врътпрес задължително

About the PHP version – 5.3 is not old because of its version it is old because of its weaknesses. For example I can’t fuly use 100% of the functionality of some scripts, just because there are almost no hosting companies which are offering PHP 5.4+, and those scripts are optimized fully for it. I think it is possible to run PHP 5.5, 5,4 and 5.3 together. I’m almost sure for it, but I’m not informed on how to do it. Addon domains are important, they are the thing that is limiting the accounts possibilites.

About the polls, everyone is just choosing things randomly (my own opinion)

I want to say that one single installation of wordpress can support multiple domains without adding them to the hosting account, you just have to turn on the Multisite functionality:http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network (there is no matter what will you use – subdomains or subdirectories)

You have to do the domain mapping and maki it work with CNAME on your main domain. After that you have to forward a CNAME for every domain name you want to use (just like blogger) to your main domain where you’ve put your wordpress. You are done! That is the way you create a lot of sites – as much as you want to host. Of course if the hosting provider supports it, because some of them don’t. I fully support the idea. There are other CMS that can work like that but I’ve never tested them. http://mwpcloud.com is working like this.

I will reconsider how to limit the accounts for a part of the CPU, not the process limiting. This will allow mi to give you more addon domains. Tell me your opinion I want to discuss it with you. :)

My idea is to offer you something different from the well known service (the same technologies for fastening the servers of the vps managers combined with cPanel) I want to offer something good for sites that have spikes with a big amount of traffic. Something for sites that are not held on the other hosting services because of how heavy are they. ....

I can get back to the standard technologies or just to set up a single server for your needs (standard usability + a lot of domains). I’m almost sure that I will cannot make it held 100 000 impressions for 36 seconds* like this one. The normal Apache hosting is 10 times slower than this one if you tweak it to the max (Sometimes even 70 times slower because the combo cPanel + Apace can’t stand more then 30-50 requests in one second) and this goes only if the installation is fresh (cPanel installed on cloud linux). Cloud Linux is the system that gives you some extra features like easy change of the PHP version, hosting unlimited domains, but with a % CPU limit on the whole account no mater if you have 1 or 500 sites)...

*I’m not sure that the Nginx + Varnish combo works well with cloud Linux so the whole system can suffer some decrease in the productivity if I try to make it work with apache ( Putting limits on a cloud Linux requires Apache or Lite Speed Webserver)

ULTRA FAST hosting Nginx | cPanel Web Hosting

Greetings for the service! A combination including Nginx is not seen every day in the shared hosting business. I think it will get some attention! Good luck,

Good luck from me too. It looks great. I am very happy that someone from the forum’s staff is offering a service like that. ;)

Discount shared hosting packages - Nginx, SSD, cPanel

I’m not really into hosting, but I am really a fan of the nginx-apache connection. Caching sounds good and simple. It makes the server load smaller. :)

I’ve added backups on every 1st and 15th dates to the 5 daily backups. These will be held 30 days. So in other words we are keeping up to 7 back ups on a remote server.
If you have other recommendations I would like to hear them. :) I’m in the process of gathering ideas about how make the things that we’ve talked about get real.

I thing it is no really clear what is the difference between my hosting and other cPanel Apache hostings.

I’ve added a speed test of nginx + varnish in the first post with 100 000 impression on the home page of a wordpress site. It is lightning fast and it is faster than Apache + cPanel. But to be real I’ve done some more tests.

I’ve tested a cPanel installation with Apache. I use Apache MPM (Multi-Processing Modules) Event, which is the lightest one. I’m using a FCGI environment and the latest version of XCache which is installed with EasyApache. I am doing the test with the same home page.

The difference between the both tests is that the apache one made only 1000 request, because I couldn’t wait for 40 minutes, so it can run all the 100 000 queries.

Results Apache MPM Event + XCache

40.02 queries in a second (impression)

Код:
/usr/local/apache/bin/ab -n 1000 -c 10 http://zzz.predpriemach.net/
This is ApacheBench, Version 2.3 <$Revision: 655654 $>
Copyright 1996 Adam Twiss, Zeus Technology Ltd, http://www.zeustech.net/
Licensed to The Apache Software Foundation, http://www.apache.org/

Benchmarking zzz.predpriemach.net (be patient)
Completed 100 requests
Completed 200 requests
Completed 300 requests
Completed 400 requests
Completed 500 requests
Completed 600 requests
Completed 700 requests
Completed 800 requests
Completed 900 requests
Completed 1000 requests
Finished 1000 requests

Server Software:        Apache
Server Hostname:        zzz.predpriemach.net
Server Port:            80

Document Path:          /
Document Length:        7691 bytes

Concurrency Level:      10
Time taken for tests:   24.989 seconds
Complete requests:      1000
Failed requests:        0
Write errors:           0
Total transferred:      7900000 bytes
HTML transferred:       7691000 bytes
Requests per second:    40.02 [#/sec] (mean)
Time per request:       249.892 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       24.989 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate:          308.73 [Kbytes/sec] received

Connection Times (ms)
              min  mean[+/-sd] median   max
Connect:        0    0   0.6      0       8
Processing:    61  249 248.0    229    3159
Waiting:       61  248 247.9    229    3159
Total:         61  249 248.5    229    3165

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%    229
  66%    249
  75%    259
  80%    266
  90%    283
  95%    297
  98%    315
  99%    536
 100%   3165 (longest request)

apache-mpm-event-speed.png

Here is the result of the Varnish + Nginx test again:

Result 2804.70 queries in a second (impressions)

Код:
Server Software:        nginx
Server Hostname:        predpriemach.biz

Document Length:        7510 bytes

Time taken for tests:   35.654 seconds
Complete requests:      100000
Total transferred:      783159032 bytes
HTML transferred:       751000000 bytes
Requests per second:    2804.70 [#/sec] (mean)
Time per request:       3.565 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       0.357 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate:          21450.46 [Kbytes/sec] received

Connection Times (ms)
Connect:        0    0   0.3      0       5
Processing:     0    3   3.8      3     527
Waiting:        0    3   3.6      3     527
Total:          0    4   3.8      3     527

50%      3
  66%      4
  75%      4
  80%      4
  90%      5
  95%      5
  98%      6
  99%      7
 100%    527 (longest request)

coolicehost-wordpress-100000.png

Results:

2804.70 / 40.02 = 70.082458771

This is 70 times faster than a lightly optimized Apache + cPanel hosting.

CooliceHost.com - Nginx Hosting, Nginx Web Hosting

The same test did under SuPHP which is the default option when installing cPanel (and which I’ve been hating from a lot of time for its slowness)

Apache + SuPHP + cPanel

5.01 request in a second*

* in older tests with a wordpress home page it was giving a result of 8 requests. It is something between 5-8 requests in a second with a CPU that is working hard and that is loaded with stuff. http://www.predpriemach.com/showthread.php?t=45836&p=476273#post476273

Код:
/usr/local/apache/bin/ab -n 1000 -c 10 http://zzz.predpriemach.net/
This is ApacheBench, Version 2.3 <$Revision: 655654 $>
Copyright 1996 Adam Twiss, Zeus Technology Ltd, http://www.zeustech.net/
Licensed to The Apache Software Foundation, http://www.apache.org/

Benchmarking zzz.predpriemach.net (be patient)
Completed 100 requests
Completed 200 requests
Completed 300 requests
Completed 400 requests
Completed 500 requests
Completed 600 requests
Completed 700 requests
Completed 800 requests
Completed 900 requests
Completed 1000 requests
Finished 1000 requests

Server Software:        Apache
Server Hostname:        zzz.predpriemach.net

Document Length:        7691 bytes

Time taken for tests:   199.427 seconds
Complete requests:      1000
Total transferred:      7900000 bytes
HTML transferred:       7691000 bytes
Requests per second:    5.01 [#/sec] (mean)
Time per request:       1994.268 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       199.427 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate:          38.69 [Kbytes/sec] received

Connection Times (ms)
Connect:        0    0   0.2      0       3
Processing:  1240 1988 229.4   1987    2652
Waiting:     1058 1702 204.4   1704    2298
Total:       1240 1988 229.4   1987    2652

50%   1987
  66%   2089
  75%   2156
  80%   2190
  90%   2290
  95%   2356
  98%   2434
  99%   2507
 100%   2652 (longest request)

apache-mpm-event-suphp.png

or 2804.70 / 5.01 = 559.820359281 times better.

Well you can decide by yourself..but for sure it is ultra fast and has nothing in common with the other services that are using suphp, which are over 50% of the world market.

Just want to ask..Does this service have something in common with the article about EC2, php-fpm, nginx, varnish which I posted here back in the days?

Hosting Websites with Nginx and cPanel

I couldn’t find info about the simplified CPU limits. How much are they for every plan? If you can write them here.

mobilio каза:
Just want o ask..Does this service have something in common with the article about EC2, php-fpm, nginx, varnish which I posted here back in the days?

Well it is not like in the article but the logic is almost the same. The problem was with the cPanel which all users like to use, but it is not made for that purposes. The project has a lot in commong with github and some custom modifications of solutions that are seen there.

nginx Hosting, nginx Webhosting

irgy.net каза:
I couldn’t find info about the simplified CPU limits. How much are they for every plan? If you can write them here.

Hello, they are written in the table that is placed in the home page (the table with the prices which I’ve put in the first post) The limits are a percent of the whole CPU. When a process exceeds its limit for more than 90 second we will try to optimize it, if it is impossible we will kill it, without the actions do something to the other process your site is using. Within the normal use when everything is cached I don’t see a easy way to reach the limit. That is not SuPHP :) :)

nginx hosting multiple sites

Coolice, good luck with the new project! When I need a hosting service, I will try yours. :)

Nginx Hosting: Who Offers the Best Nginx Hosting?

That’s great! Good luck with this..hope to see you at the top. The site looks incredible, everything is easy to find, bravo! The prices are affordable compared to the prices of the Bulgarian hosting companies. I didn’t saw if it is made for world oriented sites, because I didn’t find a Bulgarian version of the site. It’ll be cool to see it in our country.

mini note: On coolicehost.com/web-hosting.html on the first plan you’ve missed “%10” (Per Process CPU has to be 10% Per Process CPU) :p

mini note 2: In the footer where stands this "No additional charges until CloudFlare and Google provide their services for free", it may be "No additional charges as long as CloudFlare and Google provide their services for free". If this is not right, excuse me. Until is used when you expect something I think.

Горе