What sells online? That is probably the question asked most by people.

trader

It's true that more men use the Internet now than women, so if you sell something that men buy, you are likely to have a slight edge. Someone who works with computers is almost certain to have Web access, so anything computer-related is likely to do comparatively well. And Internet users are richer and better educated than the population as a whole, so luxury items may do well.

In the physical world, niches are based on geography. I often buy food at the corner store near my house, despite the small selection and high prices. If this store were more than 100 yards away, I would never buy anything there. But in the physical world, proximity is king.

Choose a niche small enough that you can dominate it. For example, if you are a tiny company, it would probably be a mistake to try selling top-40 CDs online. You would have a hard time competing with top CD Sites. But you would probably have a chance at becoming the site for European folk music.

One certain way to dominate a niche is to be the manufacturer.Manufacturers may be the biggest winners on the Internet, especially small manufacturers who have till now been at the mercy of the channel.

Горе