Facebook Payment Disabaled - Suspected Fraudulent Activity

Blinky

Owner
Hi all,

A friend of mine has a problem with his ads in Facebook and specially with the paid ones. So, the situation is this - the guy was running his ads and everything was just fine till Facebook send him an email that is all about the Suspected Fraudulent Activity he have with payments. But before that, the ad management account was with this message:

4rg7.png

Here is what the email says:

Hi <Name>,

Our records indicate that your payments account was disabled due to suspected fraudulent activity. In the interest of protecting our users, we will not be able to reenable your payments account. This decision is final.

Thanks for your understanding,

<Name>
Risk Management
Facebook

This is an automated response! Once you did the reply (the block ads came first), this message come up. And every time you try to make any communication - you will get the same automated response. So, in most cases you need to be patient and add the documents that improve your payment is made by you, with you all cards, bank or paypal accounts.

Another solution is - marking your account, since their tracking systems are really good.. you can try to clear your cookies, change your windows profile, or maybe change your ip.. next, try to sent them an email again from "contact us" link in the Ads Manager Error page

One thing that I found is this: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=449300501774416

So, there is a way to get back your ads on track. First you need to do it so come down. The second you can do is to improve that your about belongs to you and the documents you have are proving this.

Your ads account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity?

Posting and issue as well as some solutions that I have red on the web. Anyone is welcome to comment it and I believe most of the active Facebook marketers have faced it. ;)

Facebook Account Suspected - Fraudulent Activity

Some updates here. According to what I red, the reasons for disabling the payment account could be:

1. Suspicious profile (not having photo, information, activity);
2. Logs from different IPs;
3. Paying from credit card or PayPal account that is not belong to the profile or with different details;
4. Logs and payments from countries in their black list;
5. Not provided details and documents.

Explaining all of this will return the active status of your ads. Of course, it will take time to get your ticket reviewed and solved. What I read, the time is from one to two weeks. So, an old and well-filled with information account is much easier to get its ads running.

Great post. Never followed in such situation, but looks awful. Thanks for giving us tips how to prevent and deal with it.

Горе