Top Countries
Page Views

United States - 467
United Kingdom - 120
Brazil - 21
Bulgaria - 37
Canada - 24

About the site:

HelloMyHoliday.com is a website created with the idea to present interesting and popular places for vacation, and also to benefit consumers with the launch of fashion trends, proper equipment, and other useful things about our summer or winter vacation.

The website categories are carefully selected and each of them can be optimized as separate niche site that gives huge income opportunities to the site.

HelloMyholiday was created on 09 /2013 of the paid WP theme with many features and easy to use .

Far has uploaded more than 60 articles that have unique content over 90% , about half of the photos are paid and others are free .

Currently the site is Alexa rank 4,600,698 and has developed a natural, never been advertised or promoted with black SEO methods

Why am I selling?

Site is for sale, because at the beginning I thought it would be interesting and fun adventure for my free time, but soon realized that my endeavor much hinders the development of my main business (offline business).

Monetisation:

As previously mentioned categories of the site are selected after careful analysis, namely as follows Places, Sunglasses, Swimwear, Ski Equipment, Teeth Whitening, Skincare, Car Hire.

Each of them can be well optimized and running as a separate niche as through affiliate can sell specific products

At present, the website has an affiliate program of Amazon and Lowcostholiday.

Technology:

The site runs on WordPress and uses a premium theme which I have purchased. A mobile-friendly theme is implemented as part of the site and the site is SEO optimized by me - I'm not a professional and I'm not very confident with SEO

The traffic is mostly organic from Google search results about 90%. The site also receives traffic from the official Facebook page and few related travel forums.

What's included:

Domain name hellomyholiday.com - paid till 2016
All the content on the website
Facebook page – 1082 fans
Twitter account with over 18 followers
Pinterest account – 2 followers
Exclusive rights for all content on the site

Growth opportunities:

There are lots of opportunities to add additional methods of revenue and grow the site:

Sponsored posts
Develop Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram accounts for the site
Affiliate marketing
Partnering with advertisers directly
Sponsored tweets on the official Twitter account and post on Facebook page
Advertise local events

Transfer and payment:

Payment is accepted Pay Pal,
I want to ensure the process is smooth. I will transfer the domain and Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter account under your control in any way you wish after payment is completed, and will be in touch via email throughout the entire process.

Any questions?

Please leave a comment below, I will be glad to help out any serious buyers. Thank you!

Domain Registered - 19 February 2013
Content Unique - Yes
Links In Google - 0
Pages In Google - 126
MajesticSEO Inbound Links - 411
SEOmoz mozRank - 4.44
Alexa Rank - 4,461,920

Price: You can bid here https://flippa.com/3184083-hellomyholiday-com-organic-traffic-from-google-search-results-about-90 or just send PM with your offer for BIN

Горе