How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Blinky

Owner
I am not sure does anyone has mentioned it before, but I would like to share what I know and have red about getting Premium Google Adsense Account. As an Adsenser, you already know, that getting such an account is not easy, and there are high requirements you need to reach. Never use it, so I would like to know what you think, so do not hesitate share your thoughts here.

Google-AdSense-Premium-Account-540x304.jpg

Requirements for Getting Premium Adsense Account:

- Your site must have more than 5 millions search queries per month;
- Your site must have more than 20 millions pageviews / impressions;
- Your site much be on a top level domain like .com , net, .org etc;
- Your site must have huge traffic on a daily basis;
- Your site must have fresh, unique and quality content (*this is the main condition);
- Your site must have more than 1 million visitors per month.

You don’t need to apply for premium account,. If your site meets all that criterias, soon you will be contacted by Google, in order to offer you such an account. Only the biggest (according to the conditions) site have the chance to use such accounts. Sites like Digital Point, CNET.com, Engadget.com and more. In Bulgaria, I believe the StandartNews, Vesti.bg and Premium Adsense Partners sites. So, not everyone can do it.

But what actually gives you that Google Adsense Premium Account?

- You will get higher cpm rates for the ads served on your site(s);
- You can place more than 3 ads on your site (single page) - 5,6 and more;
- You can ask for your earnings sooner. Like you an ask for 80%;
- You will have personal Google AdSense manager, that will help you out with your ads and income for free.
- You will have also more customization options. Advanced analytics and reporting;
- You can customize your ads in order to suite your web site (s) design, that is not available for normal publishers;
- You won't get shock/unknown banning of your Adsense account;
- You will have the chance to test the latest Adsense features, not available for normal publishers;

There could be more, but those I know. :)

What else I saw:

A minimum of 1 Million pageviews per month - In other words you must have a daily traffic of at least 10-20 thousand pageviews.

At least 100K-150K search queries per month - This approximates to around 5 thousand search queries per day.

If you aren't getting at least 10's of millions of pageviews per month, forget it.

Waiting for your opinions. :) All the best.

Последно редактирано:
От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Your site must have more than 5 millions search queries per month;
- Your site must have more than 20 millions pageviews / impressions;
I bet you will not work with ads George, if you reach this stats:)

От: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Why not? There is quite fresh and actually shocking example (if true) about a great monetarization of a single blog, usling Adsense only. We're talking about 3,1 million visits/day according to Alexa and as a result making 6-figures each month. I'm pretty sure the guy had received Google Adsense Premium Account pretty fast and easy after achieving such great results for just 6 months, but he still keeps only two ads on every page of his simple blog. And when I say simple, boy, it IS simple ..:) And he is curently looking for a buyer .. Perhaps you've heard about the case?

Последно редактирано:
Re: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Warrior Forum is counting on this. No Google ad, no other ads. Just earning by offering membership, ad spots, and their own products, in some cases.

Google ads are not bad option at all. Having in mind that is the best paying platform out there. ;)

Does anyone know sites having premium account with Google AdSense? :)

Not so many sites in Bulgaria and even Europe have the chance to use such an account with Google Adsense. I think that is posible to get some day site like this. ;)

Really interested in seeing such a person here. Site owner with premium account. Could share more information. I would like to know more about the CTR. And how greater is it.

This is a hoax. There is no such thing like a "premium acc". You need to contact a google adsense certified partner to manage your account.

This is a hoax. There is no such thing like a "premium acc". You need to contact a google adsense certified partner to manage your account.

Actually you are wrong. There is such a thing. And you do not reach some one from Google. They reach you if they see you are, so called big fish. Not sure would someone force himself to help you out, if you have 1000 visits per day.

Only a person with such an account can confirm this. ;) Till then, I think that this is the way. ;)

Good example for Google Adsense Premium Account I presume - a site called "Mashable". I have just counted around 22 ads on the main page alone.
These guys are not kidding :) Real players. I think that about.com is also with such an account. BTW they have new design. Just saw it yesterday. ;)

Well, so we are talking about huge sites here. :)

От: Re: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

These guys are not kidding :) Real players. I think that about.com is also with such an account. BTW they have new design. Just saw it yesterday. ;)

Well, so we are talking about huge sites here. :)

Yeap, I just saw Mashable is the third site among the top sites using Google Adsense ..:)

Blinky, you wrote that Warrior Forum meets all the criterias to have such an account and to display Google Ads. What makes you think they haven't try it. And the most interesting question right here is why they do not use Google Ads to earn from their traffic? One of the reasons could be the content.

Blinky, you wrote that Warrior Forum meets all the criterias to have such an account and to display Google Ads. What makes you think they haven't try it. And the most interesting question right here is why they do not use Google Ads to earn from their traffic? One of the reasons could be the content.
To be honest with you, I don't know. I also think that might be the content. There are a lot of hacking and tricky methods, that Google won't be happy to its ads there. :) However, they can get such an account, having in mind their statistics.

Huge networks are also part of this happy family, where you can have ads all over your page and nice CTR.

От: Re: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Actually you are wrong. There is such a thing. And you do not reach some one from Google. They reach you if they see you are, so called big fish. Not sure would someone force himself to help you out, if you have 1000 visits per day.

Only a person with such an account can confirm this. ;) Till then, I think that this is the way. ;)
Dude, you can trust me. Otherwise you can contact a google authorised partner and ask them yourself.

Dude, you can trust me. Otherwise you can contact a google authorised partner and ask them yourself.

Is it true. What I red, if you use Google ads to earn out of your site traffic, and once you meet their criterias, you will be contacted by e person from Google to "get you on the next level". If I can put it that way. :)

Would it be great to let us know, if you have something to share regarding this matter. :)

Re: От: Re: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

I trust you about that, but I think we are talking about different things right here. Those companies on the page you posted, will help you out manage your Adsense in order to increase your earnings and they are certified to do that. The thread is about premium accounts. Something that can be provided only by Google. And their Adsense managers take you under their wing. Not some Google Adsense certified partners. ;)

Dude, let me put it this way. For the last years I've made a lot of money with Adsense. I had sites that made a lot more than 20m impressions a month. No one ever contacted me :) I had a friend from the USA who was contacted by such an authorized manager. Also, a friend of mine had a meeting with such an authorized partner who showed him how they manage the accounts, that they can activate hidden banner formats (which will increase the rpm/ctr) and so on. But they didn't get along with the manager, because these managers can't secure shit and if google bans you, they can't do nothing. And of course you have to pay a monthly fee for the service. So that's what it is.

От: Re: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Is it true. What I red, if you use Google ads to earn out of your site traffic, and once you meet their criterias, you will be contacted by e person from Google to "get you on the next level". If I can put it that way. :)

Would it be great to let us know, if you have something to share regarding this matter. :)
No, this is a paid service. But your site must be of high quality in order to be approved by google.

Горе