How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Re: От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

Dude, let me put it this way. For the last years I've made a lot of money with Adsense. I had sites that made a lot more than 20m impressions a month. No one ever contacted me :) I had a friend from the USA who was contacted by such an authorized manager. Also, a friend of mine had a meeting with such an authorized partner who showed him how they manage the accounts, that they can activate hidden banner formats (which will increase the rpm/ctr) and so on. But they didn't get along with the manager, because these managers can't secure shit and if google bans you, they can't do nothing. And of course you have to pay a monthly fee for the service. So that's what it is.

That's good for you. Wish you never stop making good amount of money. Anyway, does it mean that there is no such thing like premium account with Google. The information I see on the net and it still there - How can I get Adsense Premium Account? says another thing. But, I will trust you here, like a adsenser, who has more experience than me.

Will post a question on the board there, so I can see what the support will write about this. And just one more thing, the authorized managers do not take care after Google bans you what the hell is that service for? Telling you which places are best for your ads? Well, I think that I know my sites and traffic better than them. :)

От: How can I get Google Adsense Premium Account?

They can ask Google what the problem is, but can't protect you. That was the problem - the will tell you to put ad units here and there on your website, but don't take any responsibility for their actions. That was what my friend told me about his conversation with the Bulgarian manager (http://interactive-share.com/, it was another company owned by these guys). But as I can see now - the Bulgarian authorised partner is no longer listed on Google's website, so probably they are not partners anymore.

That's good for you. Wish you never stop making good amount of money. Anyway, does it mean that there is no such thing like premium account with Google. The information I see on the net and it still there - How can I get Adsense Premium Account? says another thing. But, I will trust you here, like a adsenser, who has more experience than me.

Will post a question on the board there, so I can see what the support will write about this. And just one more thing, the authorized managers do not take care after Google bans you what the hell is that service for? Telling you which places are best for your ads? Well, I think that I know my sites and traffic better than them. :)
First of all, there is such thing as Premium accounts with Google AdSense.

Secondly, you need to have more than 20 million pageviews per month and 1 million visits. Yes, you got it, the content. No one will reach you to offer you such an opportunity if you own scrappy web site, no matter how many visits it has. In other words, there is happy people, already took advantage of it.

First of all, there is such thing as Premium accounts with Google AdSense.
Do you know anyone who owns such an account?

That was the bulgarian company, I found it (thanks waybackmachine) - http://commissionshare.bg/

Do you know anyone who owns such an account?

YES...Mashable, CNET, Digital Point. :) Well, to be honest with you, nobody who can say Hello to me. :) Which does not mean there is no such thing. Ok, let say you are right, and I think you are, because your experience speaks here, but what if the users on the given link by $INeed$ are telling the true? You can see their comment. I know, that noone out there has such an account, but how they know it? It looks pretty strange for an imagination. :)

They know it because everyone speaks of it as if it's true, it's just a rumour. Someone probably made it up and now everyone multiplies the lie. No one knows a person who owns a premium account, isn't that strange?! There is no official info about such an account type on adsense website, isn't that strange too? Or probably it's a top secret and only God-like publishers are invited?

Like the unicorn - no one see it, but everyone speaks about it. :) I see now.

So, in conclusion, there is no such thing. :) That means no requirements are needed? Just do what you do best and keep earning money from AdSense. :)

Just one more thing, if you don't mind. Have you every used such a services before? I mean those provided by the authorized Google AdSense Partners. And if Yes, did they help you optimize your revenue? Can not save you from the ban? What exactly gives you then?

Edit:

Sorry, can not give you reputation. Already did that. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to redrum again.

Just one more thing, if you don't mind. Have you every used such a services before? I mean those provided by the authorized Google AdSense Partners. And if Yes, did they help you optimize your revenue? Can not save you from the ban? What exactly gives you then?
No, I haven't. It can't save you from a ban. It gives you additional ad formats and an additional connection with adsense. That's what I've been told. You can contact any of the adsense partners and ask them yourself.

No, I haven't. It can't save you from a ban. It gives you additional ad formats and an additional connection with adsense. That's what I've been told. You can contact any of the adsense partners and ask them yourself.
So, those kind of authorized by Google companies are not protectors at all, just consults the adsensers how to optimize their ads and of course communicating with Google regarding your site - unlocking some stuff in your account (in case Google thinks you are good web resource). Anyway, once you reach the huge amount of traffic, it will come the time to get into conversation with those authorized companies? Or just to it yourself - applying for the extra benefits. :) I got it that way. Please, correct me, if I am mistaking somewhere. :)

It gives you additional ad formats and an additional connection with adsense. That's what I've been told.

I have wrote that the two big (main) benefits are - you get to pick your own keywords and you can customize the ads using CSS so it blends any way you want. Which are not bad options at all. :)

Ezine article is a great example of a such a site.

Interesting post I have red in DP about that.

According to a Google employee, there is no specific criteria to qualify for premium status and no way to ask/beg/request/apply. if Google takes notice, they may upgrade your account. If you aren't getting at least 10's of millions of pageviews per month, forget it. Again, this is according to an Adsense team employee when the question was putted in 2012.

And there is a minimum requirements like:

- minimum of 1 Million pageviews per month (daily traffic of at least 10-20 thousand pageviews).

- at least 100K-150K search queries per month.

- around 5 thousand search queries per day.

So, redrum, you are correct. Now I believe you. :)

And there is a minimum requirements like:

- minimum of 1 Million pageviews per month (daily traffic of at least 10-20 thousand pageviews).

- at least 100K-150K search queries per month.

- around 5 thousand search queries per day.

So, redrum, you are correct. Now I believe you. :)

So, there are some minimum requirements after all. Just for the record, I have been seeing sites that are not on that level with 20m impressions per month, but have quality and unique content. ;)

If someone is in this category, let us know. I am repeating - near to 1m (but more than that digit) impressions and quality content. ;)

So, there are some minimum requirements after all. Just for the record, I have been seeing sites that are not on that level with 20m impressions per month, but have quality and unique content. ;)

Yes, there are. ;) We also discuss this in another thread. The site was news one and having around 2m impressions per month. So, you can become with such an options in your AdSense account sooner. Do not need to wait till reach all the official requirements. :)

Горе