Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Auctions (Ebay, Amazon)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Others (tell us more)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
This poll is to let us know how much of you are using AdSense, affiliate programs, selling their own products,, dropshipping and etc. Hope you will give your vote here as well as leave your comments like "why I am using this method?", "what makes it better than the others?", "for how long you have been using it?" and stuff like that.

I go first. I use affiliate programs, specially the ones listed in our forum - Predpriemach.com. A little bit selling my own products / services. And selling ads on my sites too.

Will wait to see how do you make money online.

Greetings,

От: How Do You Make Money Online?

Sorry, I can`t give my vote - e-commerce as a general is missing there. I`m selling online, but not my goods and services.
I`m using adsence but this project is more like a hobby, than as a source of income.

Re: От: How Do You Make Money Online?

Sorry, I can`t give my vote - e-commerce as a general is missing there. I`m selling online, but not my goods and services.
I`m using adsence but this project is more like a hobby, than as a source of income.
No, is not. Dropshipping I believe is a proper category for this activity. Or, are you sure you are not in the "Selling Your Own Product / Service ". If you could write me more about, I will include it ASAP.

Thanks for sharing it with us. ;)

I will go with Affiliate Programs, Dropshipping, AdSense. :) All of those three are great and using them for a log time. Could not say which is better.

От: How Do You Make Money Online?

Affiliate programs - those in the forum and others too. Sorry adsenser, but I believe affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online. Of course, without selling your own product or services, because the % of the profit is higher there. Dropshippng might be the alternative that will look at in future, but for now - the affiliate programs are the one I use and will use. Admins, are you planning to write more stuff in the Associate Programs? Hope you are. Is going to be often visited by me. :)

Горе