За Деянски

Tsanko

Незнам кой какво те беше излъгал за arcade сайта, но виж каква оферта получих днес :)

* URL: oyuncan.com
* Established: 11 Feb 2006
* Uniques/Month: 1,800,000 and increasing- Traffic details - click HERE
* Google analytics here
* Page views/month: 18,000,000
* Monthly Revenue: $6-7000
* PageRank: 4

An established Turkish Arcade site, most of the traffic comes from SE, the majority from Google. The current traffic is close to 2 million unique visitors/month, it is expected to rise even more during the summer when the schools close.

Server costs are $525. My client can just transfer over the server to the new owner of the site.

My client has been the owner of this website for the last 2 months so there are only 2 months rev stats. The revenue is around $6,000/mo.

The sources of the revenue are 2:
1. Google Adsense - average revenue $2,500/mo -Screenshot HERE
2. A private advertiser for the banners - rev around $3,500-4,000/mo:

* .05cpm for the 468x60 banner
* .07cpm for 120x600 banner
* .11 cpm for the 728x90 banner
* Screenshot HERE

At the begining the adsense revenue was averaging $100/day, then it dropped a bit and now it is averaging $60/day.

As for the private advertiser, you can use the one currently being used, or you can try to find one yourself, probably with higher CPM which would increase the revenue beyond the $7,000/mo.

There is another company that my client has just came across, adcentura.com , which accepts Turkish traffic, they pay 75% rev share and the minimum bid for advertisers is $0.20 cpm - so as you see, with a minimum $0.15 cpm the revenue may potentially double if you switch company.

The website needs very little work, practically no work at all, unless you are going to add new games to the server. This is a rare opportunity, with a ROI potentially between 6-12 months.

ИЗВОД: ОТ ВСИЧКО МОГАТ ДА СЕ ПРАВЯТ ПАРИ СТИГА ДА ГО НАПРАВИШ С ЖЕЛАНИЕ И КАТО ХОРАТА :)

Не е от DP форума е от др. форум и си я поисках чрез ЛС :) Така че я получих. Също така мисля и че не е в това въпроса.

ca$h каза:
А тои опищя света че домеина му нестувал

според мене той иска като му се кликне на реклама на адсенсе да прави по XX$

Горе