НАИ НАКРАЯ ДОЖИВЯХМЕ

"Добра новина от PayPal" @ forums.bgdev.org

Код:
Dear XXXXXX,

Hello, my name is XXXX and I will be happy to assist you with your question regarding receiving money in Bulgaria:

M. XXXXXXX, I am very sorry but Members in some countries and regions as Bulgaria may not use PayPal to receive payments even to a US bank account, but only send payments. Visit [url]https://www.paypal.com//[/url] and click the "PayPal Worldwide" link in the upper right corner of the page.
    The countries listed under "Send Money to Anyone in the Growing PayPal Network" cannot receive payments only send payments.

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve its services for its customers. We hope to expand our features for these countries, but due to the complexities of global finance, we cannot give a timetable for this expansion.

Please note starting at the end of September 2007 users in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia and Slovenia, will be able to withdraw money from their PayPal account to their registered credit, debit or prepaid cards.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
    XXXX
    PayPal, an eBay Company

by Obrut at forums.bgdev.org

Please note starting at the end of September 2007 users in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia and Slovenia, will be able to withdraw money from their PayPal account to their registered credit, debit or prepaid cards.

края на този месец това беше добрата новина ;) през октомви ще си направим бизнесите които работят с пеипал .....

Горе