странен емайл

Wicz

Dear Fellow Internet Marketer / Website Owner,
Do you really know what it takes to quickly generate high-quality traffic to your Web Site?​
Listen up… I must let you in on a few insider *secrets*:​
Instead of waiting months to generate sales on your site, you can start gaining the hits you want right now.​
So how does this new software work?
Link Directory Submitter is the perfect solution for sending your sites to a multitude of pre-configured online directories. Link Directory Submitter comes with 2700+ link directories to submit to, more than half ranging from PR4 to PR7.​
There are only 3 easy steps required:
· Create a profile (That is, the common data you usually have to repeatedly type by hand: your site address, link title, description, keywords, etc). This is a one-time process.​
· Select up to 10 directories at a time that you want to submit to from the list of over 2700+ directories along with a category/subcategory for your site. Link Directory Submitter will fill in all the other details.​
NEW FEATURE: Link Directory Submitter will now auto select the catagory for your website you are trying to submit if you have included them in your website profile.
· Now Press Submit.​
· You're all done.​

For Full Details please read the attached .html file

To Unsubscribe please read the attached Unsubscribe.txt file
към майла има прикачени 2 фала сигорно списъка с директории

От: странен емайл

и какво е мнението на антивирусната ти програма за тях?

Имам няква кракната версия на тая простотия и по мой наблюдения не струва.

Трябва да си доста самоуверен в себе си, за да натискаш китайски url, дошъл в пощата ти, при положение, че си сигурен, че нямаш понятие какво е мандарин :)

How would you like to make 75 - 250 every single day just for clicking your mouse?

Start earning Minutes from now!

Don't believe any hyped promises - you won't be making thousands of dollars every day and you won't be a millionaire by next year but my System is a surefire method for everyone who wants to start earning online.

Many people are asking me everyday - "do I need to purchase additional stuff, do I need a website ? sell anything ? advertise ?"

For this great program - my answer is NO!

-You do not need a website
-There are no additional investments or purchases needed
-Start ear.ning instantly
-You do not need to sell anything
-You do not need to advertise

I'm not pulling your leg!

Make m.oney 15 minutes from now!
Discover the secrets of my new CashCreation System!

Те продължават :)

Btw : Мога да се справя с китайците :Д

No Matter what you are selling - Hit-Booster will send targeted visitors to your website!

Within 15 minutes you will have your own website traffic generator that will bring in an ever increasing amount of hits to your websites! Automatically

This software is perfect for bringing real traffic to your site... even if... it's an affiliate link where you have no control over the website content!

Още.. Почват да ме нервят

How would you like to make $75 - $250 every single day just for clicking your mouse ?

This program is a MUST for:

Stay at home moms or dads
People who are retired
Anyone who needs extra money but has little time to spend
Students who need extra income
Anyone who needs to stay home but needs an income

Many people ask me everyday - "Sebastian, there are so many 'make money on the net' guides out there - which one shall I buy - which one really brings in mon.ey - I finally want to start making mon.ey on the net".
Don't believe any hyped promises - you won't be making thousands of dollars every day and you won't be a millionaire by next year but my System is a surefire method
for everyone who wants to start earning online ".

All you have to do is click your mouse!

I will give you access to surveys that only take 15 minutes to complete and you will make an average $25 - $250 per survey. You will even get paid to watch movie trailers or to drive your car!

You will earn $10 - $50 per movie trailer that you preview - and up to $500 per week for driving your car!

Няма да се откажат...

Толкова ли е трудно да им филтрираш адресите като ти пречат?

Горе