✮[BHW SPECIAL] Fast And Furious PBN 8-20 yrs NEVER DROPPED domains, gambling accepted✮

cross

Рейтинг - 100%
41   0   0

BHW link - https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/b...ver-dropped-domains-gambling-accepted.956973/

Payment Page link - https://www.bhw.pb.network/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCROLL DOWN ☟
for reviews
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10 discount
for EVERYONE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE - The DA,CF,TF,PA values are dynamic. Current values see at bhw.pb.network

We add new domains often so the domain list is dynamic. too

DA, PA, TF, CF values ARE NOT estimated!

Credits for the graphic - @Websolut

Some reviews:
Got a review copy of this service from OP.

I checked the stats of the site with majestic, for URL - TF 31, CF 35, 1000 backlinks, 238 referring domains.

The quality of the content was very good and the site itself was definitely one of the best PBN sites that I have seen from any service here - it really looks like a popular news blog rather than any type of PBN.

I just checked serps which is a week or two after getting this delivered and a few keywords that were closely related to the one I used for this service have moved up a few spots - not bad for just one link.

Nice work OP and this is a service I am bookmarking for future use myself.

Thread approved.

The sites are really well set up, you get 2 links per post which is a little unusual. However the sites are really nice.

Content for my posts was handwritten very well, however other content on these sites was either really well spun or written by someone with a poor grasp of English.

Price per post is very expensive, but the blogs are well made and the metrics are powerful. It's not a terrible deal.

Turn around time was fast.

Was offered chance to review this service with a free article and post.

Ok, site + metrics;
The site is a 20 year old .com site.
DA26
PA38
TF24
CF27

15.9k backlinks, 172RD

Onto the communication;
Super fast answering a couple of questions I had asked about.
There was no b/s, no added upsells just a straight reply.

Content;
Excellent content, was a nice article to read. Not too salesman like but steered ( hopefully ) the reader into making an informed choice.

Very good service and I will order again.

Hi guys!

Justtwowords - #SALE TIME!

Yeah...it's time for a BIG SALE which is going to last 11 days to 31 of August.

Now you can use the Fast and Furious PBN service with 30% discount of the DISCOUNTED price!
That means:
45$ - 35$
165$ - 155$
305$ - 295$

MINUS 30%

=

24,44$ - Basic Package
107,77$ - Standart Package
206,66$ - Premium Package

AND EACH GAMBLING POST - $35

USE PROMOCODE googlefuck for the basic package*30% + 10$ OFF
USE PROMOCODE googlebye for the standart package*30% + 10$ OFF