10 Secrets That Will Get The Investors Money

Blinky

Owner
Just found and interesting article, that I want to share with all of your here. It contains 10 important things that could help you out to convince the investors to give you money for your project or idea. I decided to write it here with my own word, the way I see it and understand it. Why? Because, from time to time, I see people here with great ideas, projects and enthusiasm, that the only thing stops them is the investments. Hope you enjoy it and post your thoughts.

Here the 10 secrets, that will do the job:

1. You should completely understand the market and where your business will be in it. The investors want to know do you have a vision of the things around you.

2. You should have stable and reasonable strategy to attract potential clients and you know how much will cost you that.

3. You should have great and tasted (if its possible) strategy how to keep the client. What will you do on next level?

4. A good argument why you need those money.

5. Providing a professionally written plan of how you will spend the money.

6. Get together a professional team of experts in their area and give a specific role to everyone.

7. You should understand your business in a great details and nothing should be a secret to you.

8. Make the meeting as a discussion, not pitching your investors to give you money.

9. The behavior is important here, you should be detailed in every aspect exhibiting work ethic

10. Be a flexible in every single change. For example, start the conversation that way, will open you more doors.

You can read more here: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227508#ixzz2aZJoZhNz

Горе