anyone can help to fix error after uploading ASP.NET site?

briana87

I did publish to a local file on my computer. When I tried to upload the files Compiled to my hosting using FileZilla, the project uploaded successfully but i get an error on the first page as below:

HTML Code:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_tuwlsmxq'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq" %>
Line 2:
Line 3:

I don't know why i could face this error, probably related to the fact i did compile locally. For your information, I'm using Hostforlife.eu hosting and i have windows account that supports .NET 4.5.

what do i need to change? or what is the best way uploading a ASP.NET website project to a Hostforlife.eu hosting ?

Solution 1: See Creating a Virtual Directory for Your Application for detailed instructions on creating a virtual directory for your application.

Solution 2: Your application’s Bin folder is missing or the application’s DLL file is missing. See Copying Your Application Files to a Production Server for detailed instructions.

Solution 3: You may have deployed to the web root folder, but have not changed some of the settings in the Web.config file. See Deploying to web root for detailed instructions.

Solution 4: http://www.windowstechinfo.com/2014/09/solved-an-error-occurred-during.html

Горе