Best Desk Setups From Around The World

От: Best Desk Setups From Around The World

Most of the people in this forum (may be even all the people) doesn't need more than one screen. This is why I preffer my laptop , sitting on the couch - best working / gaming /movies envirment :)

Re: От: Best Desk Setups From Around The World

Most of the people in this forum (may be even all the people) doesn't need more than one screen. This is why I preffer my laptop , sitting on the couch - best working / gaming /movies envirment :)

I also work every single day on one screen - my personal laptop. Of course, will be much better to have another one, but not really sure what will be its purpose. ;)

what about if You have to monitor 100+ servers infrastructure for utilization and saturation ? :) guys, who the fuck has time for movies and gaming.

what about if You have to monitor 100+ servers infrastructure for utilization and saturation ? :) guys, who the fuck has time for movies and gaming.
If you don't have time for movies and gaming, what is the purpose of making money ? Just to wark harder and earn more ? Always have to find a little free time, it does not matter if you spend it for movies , gaming or something else... but without this free time you will probaly get crazy soon :)

If you don't have time for movies and gaming, what is the purpose of making money ? Just to wark harder and earn more ? Always have to find a little free time, it does not matter if you spend it for movies , gaming or something else... but without this free time you will probaly get crazy soon :)

Well, some of us don't some like you - do have the time. ;) Anyway, the best combination probably is 3 large 21 inches screens and one or maybe two laptops. Why, I am telling you....if you run huge website, selling some stuff, of just earning with affiliating, you would like to have - PPC campaigns - Google adwords on the one of the screens, Facebook PPC on the second one and on the 3th - your affiliate earnings. Laptops is just to writing new and fresh content and doing SEO, and social. I see it that way. Think of this, would it be great to have every single campaign on separate screen?

One day, hope soon, this will be the way I will manage my stuff. Now, 2 screens are enough. :)

From some time i want multi screen setup :) for the same reason... do not have 100 servers yet but i want to see multiple top + atop + my observium and one screen for browsing ... :)

Горе