Buy Micro Niche Adsense Website & Get 1$-7$ Per Each Adsense Click & Earn Up To $1500

manoj1988

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
This Service Is For Those Who Want To See REAL Results

I know that there are so many sellers On Various Forum, selling Niche Site Creation Services.Their Prices range from Mid $XX - $XXX. But at the end, No one amongst all the Sellers can give you the type of Results and Guarantee which I am giving here.

Calling All Fellow Warriors, Especially Those Sick And Tired Of NOT Having A Successful Recurring, Money-Generating System In Place! that I am Offering With My service.

Have Your-Very-Own Passive Income Stream Created For You HANDS-OFF With Our GUARANTEED FIRST PAGE RANKING ADSENSE/AMAZON/CPA SITES!

INTRODUCING: Adsense Site Maker

· No need to spend countless hours creating and ranking your site! Our experienced team can take care of all this! Just sit back relax, and watch the money come rolling in!
· You will start to see the money come into your account, knowing that you won’t have to touch this site for the income to start rolling in!
· These adsense sites will stop your online struggle with a thud. No more worrying about your niche sites.
· This isn’t some information product or another WSO you can’t put to good use! This is an actual website, which you don’t have to touch in order for it to make the money!

Phase 1. KEYWORD RESEARCH

Every successful website in terms of both rankings and earnings starts with knowing how to implement a proper keyword research process.

Having researched literally thousands upon thousands of keywords for my former clients I have developed an extremely accurate way of digging those golden keywords.

So here’s what you’ll receive for each and every keyword:

1000 + Exact US Searches Per Month

Average ranging CPC from $1 – 7$

Exact Match Domain: .com/.net/.org/.us

Low Competition

Phase 2. UNIQUE SEO ARTICLES

After we’re done with finding you some really nice keywords to target for your project, you’ll get: 3 Seo-Rich Articles/Site, 100% Unique (Copyscape Passed), 500 Words Each. All Articles Written By English Professionals

Phase 3. ON/OFF PAGE SEO:

OK... this is where things start to get really juicy for you.

After the initial keyword research process, the off-page seo section is the single most important phase in the lifetime of any given website.

Without implementing a well-planned SEO process, you won’t make any money.

This is the ranking process we’ve tested and implemented over and over again on a large number of sites with fantastic outcomes and we’re 100% confident that we’ll also get you similar results.

The link building methods implemented for each of your sites will be 100% white hat methods and they’ll include:

All the backlinks will be build over a period of 30 - 90 days which will set a very nice pattern in Google’s eyes!

Not only that, but from our own experience the actual number of indexed backlinks will be even higher in most cases so you should see some pretty impressive results.

Each site gets:

· WordPress Installation
· Amazing On-Page SEO
· Premium WordPress Plugins
· High CTR Premium Theme For Maximum Conversions
· Contact Us, About And Privacy Policy Pages
· Highest CTR Placement For Your Ads
· Free Domain Registration
· Free Hosting for 1 year if you don’t have

Phase 5. LIFETIME SUPPORT

This is something that I take great pride in. We offer lifetime support to all our clients. It doesn’t matter if you order just one site from us or you end up ordering maybe even hundreds.

Keeping our clients informed and updated through out the entire process of having these websites created is essential which is why we place communication at the top of our list.

So now you have a choice...

You Can Spend Weeks Researching Keywords, Building Websites, Writing Content, Doing Seo On Your Own... You Know, All Those Tedious And Boring Tasks...

Or

You Can Let Us Handle Everything For You... Literally For “Drop-Dead Low Prices”!

If you are Tired Of Gambling With Your Online Business, Then Come Work With Us and See REAL Results.

If you have any additional questions and/or want to discuss the details of purchasing larger packages (further discounts apply) simply send us a PM or an e-mail at: manoj.tiwari AT ymail.com

I take pride in providing the best possible customer support and I’ll make every effort to accommodate your business and grow together as a partnership.

See you on the inside,
Manoj Tiwari.

1 Niche Website - 95$
2 Niche Website - 190$
3 Niche Website - 285$
5 Niche Website - 475$
7 Niche Website - 665$
10 Niche Website - 950$

IMPORTANT: Be sure to act fast as these are our introductory prices! We’re not interested in selling thousands of crappy sites which offer no real value to the customer.

What we’re offering is a quality service on a first come first serve basis and only a certain number of monthly packages will be sold.

So bring it! My staff of 5 full time employees is anxiously waiting by to serve you!

Прикачени файлове

• 2afz7ds.png
    2afz7ds.png
    166.9 KB · Преглеждания: 18
Последно редактирано:
От: Buy Micro Niche Adsense Website & Get 1$-7$ Per Each Adsense Click & Earn Up To $

Excuse me, but what's the point in selling such a profitable product? Why don't you create such sites for yourself and earn from them?

От: Buy Micro Niche Adsense Website & Get 1$-7$ Per Each Adsense Click & Earn Up To $

Right now, I have Lots of keyword, so it is not possible for me to make a website for each n every keyword, that's why i am selling the website, which is having full potential to earn good income.
Thanks

Горе