Delay Payments From Gloadmarket

rutera

Hello, I want to ask does someone of you have received a payment from Gloadmarket for 02/2014. Pending is the status in my account.

:)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I haven't received mine as well. There is not reason to panic.

So, we are still waiting. I am asking, because last month they have paid on 15th. :)

Well, I got them on 12-13th. I think that the dead line is on 30th after the ending of the month. I will take a look.

I will take advantages of this thread to ask the advanced people. Will it be a problem to promote gloadmarket ads and Adsense at the same time?

I have had a problem, by the way. Google had a problem with this, so I removed the AdSense. :)

I decided that Google ads were boring for my users (similar) and I need to fill out tax list for any of my payments. Plus the fact that someone is clicking on my ads twice and Google doesn't want to pay me. :) Does not worth it.

My money, generated in January, came in the first week of March. Which means that the February money will probably arrive in the first week of April. There is no reason to concern. :)

My money, generated in January, came in the first week of March. Which means that the February money will probably arrive in the first week of April. There is no reason to concern. :)

Wow, why is that? In February I got my money generated in January, and in January I got my money form December. March - the money from February. ;)

Wow, why is that? In February I got my money generated in January, and in January I g

Wow, why is that? In February I got my money generated in January, and in January I got my money form December. March - the money from February. ;)

I have no idea why is that. But I see that is mentioned in the FAQs page:

'+Payments are sent on a Net30 schedule. revenue that you earn in February, will be sent to you in the first week of April,2014'

That's why I thought that is normal. :)

bbb12, what payment method have you chosen? Maybe the difference comes from there. To paypal accounts, payments come earlier.

Well, I got my money for February. Hahahah, they have to read this forum. :)

They pay. Don't worry. Just have some strange rules and dates.
:)

От: Delay Payments From Gloadmarket

They are changin their name to adonly.com Does someone have more information about that. What they want to achieve. The official version is that the new brand is easier to remember and pronounce, but everyone knows that rebranding is not good idea.

Горе