Do Smaller products get bigger attention online?

trader

With everything that can be sold online also being sold in stores, some shoppers prefer to buy the big items in stores. One of the main reasons for this is because shoppers feel they will save on shipping costs, and avoid damages to their big items. This has had an impact on bulky items being sold online, many will still buy a big item if the price is very good and the shipping is free.

In any case when you want to boost sales buy wholesale small items, they will sell much faster than big items.

I have been seeing people selling houses via internet. :) cars and even pets. So, I do not thing that should be limits. Some things are better sold face to face, but if the distance is huge, well, there is no other way. :)

От: Do Smaller products get bigger attention online?

People will buy everything if they trust you or your site. So for me the biggest question is how to build good connection with your customers and how to get them to trust you so they feel comfortable to but something from you.

One way is to be number 1 in Google for you keyword. Recent study show that people actually trust 70% more the site on the first place then any other site for this keyword. Another way is to advertise in niche related site that people already trust.

PPC advertising on Google's search engine is not a good way unless you want to get opt in for you mail list and then try to build some relationship with you potential customer.

People will buy everything if they trust you or your site. So for me the biggest question is how to build good connection with your customers and how to get them to trust you so they feel comfortable to but something from you.

One way is to be number 1 in Google for you keyword. Recent study show that people actually trust 70% more the site on the first place then any other site for this keyword. Another way is to advertise in niche related site that people already trust.

PPC advertising on Google's search engine is not a good way unless you want to get opt in for you mail list and then try to build some relationship with you potential customer.

I agree. Speaking from personal experience, my only concern is how trustworthy is the person/company that I'm buying the product from.

correct' never ignore two facts: the first, these people have what to sell also living in countries with heaven market places! Yeap' that better works not here...

The bigger product is better - at least when it comes to a woman's product preferences.

Горе