E-shop for clothing for sale: Onlinedrehi.com + Facebook page 12K fans

onlinedrehi

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Onlinedrehi.com is for sale.

I´ve been managing onlinedrehi.com for 4 years. Unfortunately I have to leave Bulgaria and that's why I´m selling the site.

I do have some agreements with wholeseller's in Bulgaria. I will also share the contacts.

The site basicly works in two ways.

1- I do have the stocks in storage. if the buyer wants I will arrange an offer with the stock

2- Special integration with one of the biggest Bulgarian site : Dropshipping. 20% profit.(I will share the details in pm)

Also there are other sites that sells our products with 10% profit.

without ads yearly money turnover is around 25000lv

The site is based on Opencart 1.5.4. with paid template fully responsive OpenCart theme for any store, it uses Bootstrap and it’s created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 features. Admin panel with 300+ custom build options allows you to do extreme customizations without knowing any HTML or CSS. You can change over 130 colors, apply 275 background patterns of 8 areas or upload your own, choosing over 600+ fonts and very many theme settings. Great looks on desktops, tablets and mobiles.,

extra paid extentions and modules from opencart.com

Pagerank 2

1st page in Google search

Google analytics

onlinedrehi (a) gmail.com email address

Facebook Fan page with 12000 fans from Bulgaria Mostly Women
www.facebook.com/OnlineDrehicom

I´m looking for an offer at least 4000lv

There are other options like selling the stock which I do have at the storage I will send the total price via pm , so You can get the site for free

Capture.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture3.jpg

Последно редактирано:
От: E-shop for clothing for sale: Onlinedrehi.com + Facebook page 12K fans

Здравейте,

Офертата валидна ли е още?

От: E-shop for clothing for sale: Onlinedrehi.com + Facebook page 12K fans

П.С. ФБ страницата ви не работи ?

Горе