Ezine Advertising

Brum

I just like to pick the minds of people about different forms of advertising to get a good idea of what most people see as effective strategies for lead generation and sign ups.

I would say to do PPC 1st because that gives you live testing of ads and results for low cost, around $10 with bids at $0.06 - $0.08, which will give you approx 125 clicks.

Keep tweaking...Then when a PPC ad and message is working..

We can then then start putting large 1 time investments into ezine advertising that costs $15 to $70. Articles are a great way to drive traffic for those long tail keywords. You should not only submit your articles to the directories, but make sure you write articles and content for your own site.

Quality articles is key. You don't just want the link juice...take the extra time to write a well written article and it will get picked up and used across the web resulting in even more link juice.

The problem most people have with article marketing is that it's tedious work. It doesn`t have to be tedious...If you break it up and submit just 1 article a day, combined with all your other marketing methods, you should see some great results.

anyway, that's how I would do it... maybe others have better ideas. Ezine advertising is old news.

What kind of results are you guys getting using ezines and what are your suggestions? Are there any paid sources you would recommend?

Горе