Google AdWords?

nasko_f

Здравейте колеги, от скоро съм регистриран тук и прегледах доста от темите, но имам един малък въпрос ако някой знае нека ми отговори, днес получих емайл от Google и самият емайл гласи:

Reach more customers with Google AdWords

$100
in free advertising
Your coupon code is:

I’m Jon from the Google Adwords Team. You’re already familiar with how Google Analytics can improve your marketing efforts by giving you insights into optimizing your website.

I just wanted to send you a quick note about the benefits of advertising your business on Google.com. We’re offering a $100 free trial to help you drive more customers to your website.

With AdWords you can showcase your products and services to potential customers at the exact moment they’re searching for businesses like yours. And right now with this $100 free AdWords trial, you could reach customers at no cost.

Here are a few benefits of advertising with Google:

• Attract the right people: Tailor your ads to drive sales on specific offerings or promotions.
• Pay only for results: Set your own budget and only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
• Advertise locally or globally: Target ads to customers around the corner or worldwide.
• Focus on success: Thanks to the complete integration of Google Analytics with Google AdWords, you can track the success of your ads at any time.

Get started
Try AdWords today with this coupon code: ____________. You can give me a call at _________ if you’d like help with setting up your account or creating your first ad.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jon Russell
Google AdWords: Setup Support Team
__________ (Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm ET)

P.S. I might not be there to take your call, but any member of my team will be happy to help.

Please note: Google doesn’t charge for this service. Phone networks, including calls from mobiles may be charged by the different operators. We’re here to take your call Monday to Friday from 9am ET to 9pm ET.

* Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. • Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted. &bull: Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. &bull:The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. &bull:Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. &bull: One promotional credit per customer. &bull:If you create your Google AdWords account in a different currency than the one in which your promotional credit has been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional credit may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations. &bull:Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US. &bull:Offer expiration can vary. Please review the media containing your promotional credit to determine expiration date. &bull:Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law. &bull:Sorry we put you through all this legal jargon!

** Free service. Mon – Fri, 9am - 9pm ET. Offer limited to new advertisers based in the U.S. or Canada. Support is available in English and Spanish only and subject to business and website qualification. No minimum budget required. No minimum term.

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

This email was sent to _________ because you indicated that you want to receive news regarding Google Analytics integration with other Google products. If you do not wish to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: ____________________________ You can also change your preferences at your account’s Google Analytics Email Communications page by logging into __________

Та въпросът ми е това на всеки ли го пращат или наистина е някаква промоция? А това от долу да направих го да получавам информация по емайл.

От: Google AdWords?

Здравейте, извинявам се за тъпия въпрос, просто до сега не бях чувал за такова нещо и за това попитах но видях вече във форума доста такива теми просто не се бях разровил извинявам се. Може да заключите темата.

Горе