How to Contact the Facebook Support Team

dekemvri

Someone knows how to contact the support team of Facebook to get a few answers? I’ve written a few mails here and there but I’m only getting automated responses. I will be thankful if someone can provide me with some information.

:shock:

Последно редактирано от модератор:
How to Contact Facebook (with Examples)

I had some issues and every time I need something I use the address: support[at]facebook dot com. They are always answering!

Hmm… I will try. I’ve used a few different e-mails and the only thing I’ve received are a few auto responds.

Support team ? ?? how to contact facebook?

I had some problems with the share widget. I tried to reach them through the e-mail and nothing. When I made a thread about the problem in the developer forum and in no time a guy from facebook joined the discussion. They are watching over their forums.

My account was locked.
<[email protected]>
That is the address from which they answered my queries. After a few e-mails and a video proof they unlocked the account. And even I’ve received an apologize. :)

What was your problem? Mine account got hacked. The e-mail is changed and now I have no access. I’ve send a few messages to the support but these auto mails are pissing me of…

How Do I Contact Facebook by Email?

There is only one way to do this. You have to use the “help” button. If you want to click that button you have to be logged in! I lost access to my profile a few months ago and I tried everything to get some contact details, but nothing popped out. All the e-mails I used got lost.

Contact Facebook Support Team Link address

This is horrible. It is like to find the telephone number of Skype

Can you give me the phone number of facebook?

I will share what works for me. When I report a page I get a message from a man with a pseudonym. Since then when I have a problem he helps me to resolve it. He is always answering. They removed all the inappropriate pages/content from the network.

I’ve written a mail to support at facebook.com…but I’ve got an automatic response too. Someone used the account of a friend and I want to tell them what is the issue. We can provide the ID of the account and I can see the avatar. But the man who mocked him deleted all his friends and pictures.

How to Contact Facebook Email Support

Dead man can’t write. I’ve send them 20 letters and no answer. The interesting thing is that if someone reports a picture of mine they are deleting it in a minute.

Contact Facebook Customer Service

Someone knows how to contact the support team of Facebook to get a few answers? I’ve written a few mails here and there but I’m only getting automated responses. I will be thankful if someone can provide me with some information.

:shock:

It’s easy. Just hack FaceBook and you will get a visit as soon as they see what is happening. 8)

First try to find a solution by searching Google. When my ad account was blocked (because of an expired card) I write the exact error and then I’ve read a few posts. I was not the only one. After a few minutes everything was fine because I send the right mail. There is a chance to receive a slow answer but don’t worry.

Горе