How to get my first project at freelancer.com

Blinky

Owner
In the beginning you are a brand new user of the site, with no reputation and history, which makes it kind of impossible to rank yourself upper than the other freelancers. It's normal, but hot to solve this problem? Here, we will give you a few tips, which will give you an idea how to deal with this.

• 1. Find a project, that is really mess up as a requirements or not so easy to be done, but in your field. You must have an idea how to do it properly. You should skip projects from people, who do not know what they want. In the process (using personal messages), you should understand what exactly the person what from you. That way everything will known. In some cases, the main idea will come up in the process. Be prepare for that.
  • 2. In order to attract attention, you should look at the requirements of the project in great details and purpose some options (you must know that this is will be not paid). After you do it (without bull shits) tell him how the final results could be achieved and what are your plan.
  • 3. When you write your offer (the public part of it) make sure to include something interesting as a text, not the classic "Hi, Sir. Please check my PMB" or what so ever.
  • 4. If you want to attract some real attention you should send message not only to the private part, but also to the public. The purpose it to include the mentioned thing in point 2 about the solutions you have regarding his project. It is really important to know, that are not suppose to write the detailed plan in the public part, just give him little thing to see, that you are serious. Do not give information, which the competitors could use. So be careful what you write in the public part of the offer.
  • 5. The prices you are about to give on your first projects should be low. No matter how quality is your work, you are new to this and you must attract clients. One of the main rules here is building up a good name is more important than the money.
  • 6. After your finish your first project, you will have some money. Do not to the mistake to spent them, use them for Sponsored Bid in the projects feed-wall. For those that you want to get. That way you will get on top of the list of the freelancers without having positive reputation and will show the releaser that you have special look at this offer. This will give you positive point.
  • 7. Do not jump in the deep with the big projects. Those around $50 and $100 are good for you as a beginning. It is not a guarantee that you will be hire for the big ones if you are “green” member of the site.

l817.png

Enough with the tips. We will write more about this in the next posts. The theme is open for advices, opinion, questions and so on, so please feel free to write us what you think.

Also, any one who has had experience with freelancer.com will be great to share with us his tactics.

От: How to get my first project at freelancer.com

I tried doing some work on there, but the competition is really though for little money :(.

От: How to get my first project at freelancer.com

I tried doing some work on there, but the competition is really though for little money :(.
masyquc, really it is hard someone to hire you there. Before years I tried many times, but without result. Yes maybe I was not patient enough and gave up quickly. Just open new thread here with your skills and believe you will not feel how earn your first money. Good Luck!

Re: От: How to get my first project at freelancer.com

masyquc, really it is hard someone to hire you there. Before years I tried many times, but without result. Yes maybe I was not patient enough and gave up quickly. Just open new thread here with your skills and believe you will not feel how earn your first money. Good Luck!

It is. I know it as well. The best way to get a well paid project is to communicate with your potential client. Put it in other words, forums like this one are best ways to earn money from your skills and knowledge. I suggest you to get positive reputation and start making some money by selling your services or products. If you need help, let us know, we will do our best. ;)

Remember, the best way to win a client, is to get as much as possible personal contact with him. freelancer.com it is just a platform, nothing more. ;) Everything there is done in order to get some money for its owners. They will help you, but they will also charge you. ;)

Горе