Looking For A Writer?

Svetla Vasileva

Рейтинг - 100%
12   0   0
qQOZK6V.png

I have been described as a talent upright and creative, able to create quick and unique content. All of my customers keep sending me presents for my birthday and recommend me to their colleagues. The articles they had ordered had excellent quality, responsive to their demands. I have been described as an incredibly precise person, and working with me as an absolute pleasure.

What makes me a good writer is that I have unique creativity and vast interests, and command of English better than that of most native speakers. I have varied interests and have read thousands of books. I have real life experience of writing articles on any subject, I have three books translated. I write with ease and clarity, love and enthusiasm, I even have a charming personal blog, which I disclose to my favorite customers. I have plenty of samples and I observe deadlines. For all those who love “nice rigmarole served with taste and finesse” welcome to an excellent work experience.

От: Looking For A Writer?

Hello, can you pm me samples and prices, thanks :)

You are so charming and talented that nobody can resist loving you forever! I know that writing is your greatest passion and you do it with enormous love and ability. Wish you the best of the best in life!

Горе