Looking for WordPress Search Plugin

Sky

От: Търся плъгин за Търсачката на Wordpress

HTML:
<form role="search" method="get" id="searchform" action="<?php echo home_url( '/' ); ?>/" >
<input type="text" value="" placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Search this website', 'pinboard' ); ?>…" name="s" id="s" />
<input type="submit" id="searchsubmit" value="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Search', 'pinboard' ); ?>" />
</form>

This?

Последно редактирано от модератор:
От: Търся плъгин за Търсачката на Wordpress

Search Everything Plugin....there are ticks, mark them all and start using it....

But if your titles are in English and you want to search them in other language....forget about it!

This only Google can do....so, if you are looking for this effect, just integrate their search engine. ;)

Re: От: Търся плъгин за Търсачката на Wordpress

HTML:
<form role="search" method="get" id="searchform" action="<?php echo home_url( '/' ); ?>/" >
<input type="text" value="" placeholder="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Search this website', 'pinboard' ); ?>…" name="s" id="s" />
<input type="submit" id="searchsubmit" value="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Search', 'pinboard' ); ?>" />
</form>

This?
This looks like the default search in the WP theme. Like the code from the search.php file, from the editor. :)

Последно редактирано:
Hello guys,

Looking, reading and tried this plugin " Relevanssi ", but does not work for me. Everything was fine - successful installation and integration, but when I try to search with the, it shows me zero results on a thing that is there for sure.

I am looking for a plugin that can show me name, description and keywords - nothing more!

The WordPress version is 3.7.1

I strongly believe that someone will give me some. :) I was searching for a long time, and nothing.

Thanks a lof!

Here are more about this....

Search Everything Plugin....there are ticks, mark them all and start using it....

But if your titles are in English and you want to search them in other language....forget about it!

This only Google can do....so, if you are looking for this effect, just integrate their search engine.

The answer of it.....

uni-web каза:
I can not agree with this. With a custom solution, this is possible. I did this, a search engine that search in English and Bulgarian at the same time. All I did is that I make it go through transliteration. ;) I do not know is there such plugins, never used open source systems.

От: Looking for WordPress Search Plugin

Wow, was the thread in the BG section?

Re: От: Re: От: Re: От: Looking for WordPress Search Plugin

Not yet, I'm waiting on - good times

Let us help you. We are also waiting for a good times, but in developing, designing and coding, there is no such term. :) Every moment should be used to improve your sites functionality, as it is in that case. You need normal search, right? Nothing more. I mean, no filtering, java, or what so ever?

Горе