Making Money With CPA and Mobile PPC

Blinky

Owner
I just red about the a story of hot to make money with CPA offers and the power of mobile PPC, which is mostly (the huge traffic comes from) Google AdWords.

Most of you have already noticed that mobile advertising is not only the newest thread in the digital world, but also the fast growing. In my next sentences will give an example of how you can succeed over there. Of course, the guy that share it is pretty sure that it works and having in mind that is tasted once, I think will work for you if you invest some time and efforts. ;) Hope to give write about this case clear and informative, because my memories will lead me here. :)

If you want, after the post, you can leave your comment and let me know your questions. Will try to answer all of them, but I am just sharing it, not practicing.

Total investment of about $200, the profit he reached - $1037.15

The last result for 2 days was the profit of $650. Great, isn't it. :) He use mobile PPC for some reasons like - cheap CPC, easy to be done campaigns, scaleable, fast traffic and high EPC. There are more, but the main are enough.

You are wondering which CPA Network and Advertising Network can use? Well, you can see a list there: Intorusing the CPA Marketing. But the guy uses buzzcity.com.

You will ask how much should I invest? According to this guy, he has started with the amount of $50. The steps he mentioned in his story:

1. Choose an offer that you think will convert the mobile users. The recommendation here is the CPL/CPS - $0,7-02,5.

2. Now is the time go create or buy (better option, if you are not a designer) a good-looking banner. A banner, that you will click on. The recommendation here is to use Fiverr, where you can get your banner for $5, but I personally will tell you to choose the quality here, not the price. Why, because this is the key moment here.

3. It is time to drive some mobile traffic (use BuzzCity).

4. See what stats it brings and track your conversion here (Use SubID).

5. Split test

6. Scale it up.

That's it. The method is working as much as I can remember from the red article, somewhere on the net. You an try it for yourself and see. I have no experience with that, so if there is someone who has, please share more. The written above is what I found out on the Web. Good luck guys. ;)

Последно редактирано:
От: Making Money With CPA and Mobile PPC

What is the best network for mobile CPA. I tried Peerfly, but the conversions are too low.

Горе