oDeask се сля с Elance

vassy

Dear Vassil,

I'm thrilled to announce that we have signed an agreement to merge with Elance! We couldn't be more excited and wanted to take this opportunity to share what this means for you.

First things first—you can continue to work with your clients on oDesk just as before. The existing websites, odesk.com and elance.com, will continue to operate as two separate platforms.

Why, then, are we putting the two companies together?

The answer is pretty simple: we think we can do a better job for you this way. Both companies are inspired by a similar vision of delivering the best online work experience possible.

The merger has not yet closed, but here are the kinds of things you can look forward to:

Significant technology investments. This includes tools for more successful job applications, seamless online collaboration, better mobile support and freelancer skills development.

Higher quality results. With our combined expertise in engineering and data science, you will enjoy a host of quality improvements, such as superior job recommendations over time.

Participation in how we evolve. There's never been a better time to have your voice heard, and we are committed to integrating the changes most important to you. Please email me personally at [email protected] with your likes, dislikes, suggestions, and comments about oDesk—and about Elance if you've tried it, too. We’ll reflect your feedback in future innovations and share back what you’ve taught us in an upcoming blog post.
This Q&A should help answer any questions you may have. And please keep in mind that the merger won’t be official until we meet all closing conditions, probably about four months from now. In the meantime, you have my promise that we will work harder than ever to make sure that YOU, our freelancers, truly love the way you work!

Kind regards,

Gary Swart
oDesk CEO
Кои са следващите?

От: oDeask се сля с Elance

Хубавото е, че засега обещават двата сайта да продължат да работят по отделно. Все пак си мисля, че няма лошо ако искаш да може да ти се вижда рейтинга от единия сайт в другия, ако е добър разбира се ;)

Горе