PPC & ClickBank = Sure Profits

ReminD

Hey! Does someone have personal information about spending money on PPC for promoting CB prducts. Im looking for 120+% return of investment, so i am looking for people who did experiments on that. How does the promotion happen ?

Do you use landing pages, blogs, e-mail from your opt-in list fromthe landing page. Im looking for other methods too. I will sell products with high conversion rates.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
PPC+ CB = Sure Profit?

Well to be honest, for every niche you have to test at least 3 promo pages. For each one add a lot of ads with different titles, keywords etc. Then just watch which one will convert more. Don't link direct the CB product, build a landing page, you can use a page from a blog too, but for best results use landing page with opt-in (aweber works well but you can use what you want)

Well now I will give you 1 example:

Niche: Acne

1. Make 3 Landing Pages (domain.com/LP1, domain.com/LP2 etc.) and rotate them so you can track conversion.

2. The Landing Pages have to be short and clear (we have to get e-mails) and they have to be different in some way (colors, title, videos, exit pop-ups..that is up to you. Also you have to promise them something for free, like 7 secret strategies for curing acne.

3. Make a lot of ad campaigns/groups/ads in the ppc network you use with different title, descriptions, keywords. Watch them closely and remove the one that are not converting. Add something like the ones that are converting well.

4. If you use AdWords or something like them, they will watch your Quality Score - there are a lot of factors - CTR, domain PPC history, adwords account history. Make yourself a about page, terms of service, disclaimer, contact page; good title, domain for each LP that is like what you wrote in the ppc ads (domains can be something like Domain.com/Acne-Treatment).

5. Keyword - use buying keywords not info keywords - cost, review, bonus, buy...+product name keywords (big brand names or products from CB or CPA) if it is allowed.

6. Split test - rotate everything (LP, ads,keywords,niche). Use this that works better for you.

7. When you have opt-ins send them different products once or twice a week. (There are a lot of products in CB for acne. Do a split test here too) Again once or twice something useful - article, ebooks, free stuff so they can be happy with your newsletter

8. After 1-2 months when you spammed all your followers, find someone for a Job Venture (google, forums, all sites that provide info about acne with opt in in them) Exchange your options for theirs options. If you have 5000 give them for another 5000. After a few exchanges you will have a really big list for sending stuff

I'm almost 100% sure that other methods will leave you under the 100% ROI, follow the tips I gave you and in the 95% of the time you will have 120%+ ROI (If you have a really good lists with options you will unleash the real power this method

That's all in a few sentences.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
If you want this return, you must use Landing page. There is no other way to get great RIO. Text also sells.
I agree. I did understand it by the hard way. Landing page is a must when we talk about product campaigns. If you want to lose money fast - just stat and AdWords campaign without proper page, where you land your visitors on. And is not only in Google, everywhere will be just like that.

Landing pages and CJ products are a great combination. All you need is targeted traffic. Cheap targeted traffic, if it's possible. Anyway, CJ is just giving you top converting product and you job is to get best of this - sales.

От: PPC & ClickBank = Sure Profits

Needs, do you have an experience with adwords+landing page+CJ? Will be nice, if you share some tips:wink:

Needs, do you have an experience with adwords+landing page+CJ? Will be nice, if you share some tips:wink:
Sure. But let me tell you first that I have no experience with CJ, just with another affiliate program/s.

Ok, I will share. Let's say that you are an affiliate with a program that converts well and the commission is around 30-40%. You need to have good budget if you are planning to get into the deep water with the other players. Niche where $0.40 per click is something normal, even with CTR of ~2%. Here is plan, shortly:

When you choose a product that converts around 1:50, then you start to do some math. It looks like a formula, where you have digits and stats. What we have so far?

We have a budget of $100, $0.40 per single click (if the campaign goes well and you bring that good CTR) and conversion 1:50, which means that we will have a sale for $20. In other words, your commission should be more than $50 in this case. It needs to have some point here? So, with $100, you will make $150 and $50 of them will go into your pocket. This is the worst example I can give. Why? Because your ROI should be more than 100%.

The digits could be greater, or no. So, here we need conversion improvement:

Great landing page, optimized CTR. This is the key to the good ROI.

ixxv.jpg

That way should a landing page look like.

Key elements I never miss in one landing page:

* Selling H1, H2
* Strong beginning
* More than 2 images (if you have a own video, that's great)
* Short, but describable sentences
* Sign up, or order form or action button not more than one click away from the order form
* Accents and case studies

The best scenarios is to invest $100 and to make $500 and even more. But you need to have something that the others don't and the market needs it. In that case, the digits are much higher that those.

Good luck, hope it helps. But the things are the same with every AdWords and Landing page combination. ;)

@$INeed$, that was good. According to my experience landing pages are the best increaser of the sales. Nothing can make you more and more sales. Of course, you need to have well-converting product and high % revenue. This landing page I find interesting:

0256-05_landing_page_design_squareapp.jpg

The "new" landing pages are short, right to the point and not wasting time to its visitors. Detailed explanations you can give in other pages, if they are so into reading more and more.

От: PPC & ClickBank = Sure Profits

As others have said, the most important aspect to good conversion with PPC is having a good landing page, even if you're promoting Clickbank products.

Re: От: PPC & ClickBank = Sure Profits

As others have said, the most important aspect to good conversion with PPC is having a good landing page, even if you're promoting Clickbank products.

I agree. The landing page is the most important element of the this strategy. I have been seeing people who point the visitor to the home page, which is far away from getting good conversion. :)

You have 2 main things here, as I have mentioned somewhere in the forum, traffic and page. Having in mind that the product is good one. ;)

Горе