The Most Effective Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Business Now

Brum

The last one for this night. ;)

One of the most asked questions I get is how to get traffic to my website. By the time I hear it, the person has tried all of the more sleezy ways of marketing, and so they're not having any luck.

As an affiliate marketer, your job is much harder than if you own your own products because you are marketing something that is not unique. If you follow the traffic strategies I'm about to outline though, you will add value to your offers and get more traffic and sales.

It is crucial for you to have a website. This allows you to diversify your offers. Make sure you have a squeeze page on it, and always include a subscription box on your page. The path to super affiliate status comes from building a list.

Now, here are the top strategies I'm using right now to drive traffic to my site. I recommend you choose a short term strategy and a long term strategy and try them out. Work them until you master them. Always keep in mind the question, "What's in it for me?" because that is the first questions visitors ask when they visit your site. Make your benefits readily apparent. Show them how you can solve their problems. To increase your conversions, always drive targeted traffic to your site. Targeted traffic comes from those who are interested in your offers.

Short Term Strategies
Free Classifieds
Joint Ventures
Forums
Social Marketing
Video Marketing

Medium/Long Term Strategies
Article Writing
Affiliate Program Management
Free Ebooks, Reports, and Document Sites
Blogging
Press Releases

One Time Strategies
Search Engine Optimization/Linking

Do your search engine optimization tasks first. Then your site can be getting indexed while you are doing the other stuff. Submit your sitemap to Google and Bing. Use on page factors like the right keywords and write optimized content. Build backlinks. Then choose a short term and long term strategy to get started. Learn how to do them. There's plenty of information available to show you how to do it right. It will save you a lot of time, and you will get better results.

Now, you're probably wondering how I know that these strategies are effective. With the exception of affiliate program management, each of these techniques is being done somewhere on the top most trafficked websites in the world. Here's my list of sites you need to be marketing on if you want the most traffic:

Google
Facebook
Youtube
Yahoo
Amazon
Ebay
Windows Live
Craigslist
Twitter
Blogspot
Bing
Linkedin
Pinterest

Most of these sites allow you to create a profile, so make sure you add a comprehensive profile to each. Also, Google, Facebook, and Linkedin allow you to create pages, so create a page for each of your topics, promote them, and update them.

Hope you found this helpful, and if you have questions. Please feel free to post them. I'll be happy to answer them. Internet Marketing is the most important thing you can do for your business. The more you market, the more opportunity you have to drive traffic and sales to your site.

Good Luck,

I think, promoting product online is the best and very targeted way to sell your brand to people. I am surely say that your business will easily gain traffic on your site. Mostly business use promotional product advertising to marketing their product. Good luck as well. ;)

Someone share something from his own experience?

P.S: Thanks for the reputation given. ;)

Горе