VPS Hybrid Plan (v2) LiteSpeed Webserver, Varnish, CloudLinux, cPanel

coolice

Owner
The Fastest Commercial Configuration for cPanel Server...

After the successful start of version one and selling out the whole quantity, we present you version 2...

The specifications are with little changes from the old one, but in this one the Apache (which was a tiny place on the old system), is now replaced with the drop-in replacement LiteSpeed Enterprise Webserver. This will bring not only high PHP productivity, but also much more Entry Processes solutions comparing to compatition in Bulgaria and in other countries. The sever has the ability to receive tons of DDOS attacks, which main goal is to "still" the website resources and make it down as well as the server in some cases.

Varnish Cache for LiteSpeed gives the opportunity to boost the processes of serving web pages up to 250%, according to Unixy developers.

Available PHP Versions: 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6

Specifications:

http://coolicehost.com/vps-hybrid-plans.html

SINGLE / DUAL CORE OFFERS

LSV VPSH 512 V2

• 1 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 15GB HDD Space
  • 150 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • Unlimited Number of Domains
  • Unlimited Number of Data Bases
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 4.97
    Order Now
LSV VPSH 1G V2

• 2 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 1GB RAM
  • 25GB HDD Space
  • 300 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 9.97
    Order Now

QUAD CORE OFFERS

LSV VPSH 2G V2

• 4 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40GB HDD Space
  • 600 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 19.97
    Order Now
LSV VPSH 4G V2

• 4 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 80GB HDD Space
  • 800 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 34.97
    Order Now

HEXA CORE OFFERS

LSV VPSH 6G V2

• 6 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 6 GB RAM
  • 120GB HDD Space
  • 1000 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 54.97
    Order Now
LSV VPSH 8G V2

• 6 x vCPU @ 2.0 Ghz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 160 GB HDD Space
  • 1200 Entry Processes
  • Unlimited Traffic
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • Price € 69.97
    Order Now

3683244681.png

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I am subscribing myself to this thread. The service is really good. I am with CooliceHost for around 4 months and can say that I haven't got any problems so far, and I haven't even heart of such. I always get the best support in a short period of time - less than 10 minutes.

CooliceHost - LiteSpeed Webserver, Varnish, CloudLinux, cPanel

I am also a client of CooliceHost from over 4 months and the service is really great - the hybrid plans v.1. Wishing the team success in next v.2.

You won't make a mistake if you choose CooliceHost as a hosting provider.

Today I ordered one plan.

Will give a short review about the service, which I think will be more than great. :)

CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel - V.2

Today I ordered one plan.

Will give a short review about the service, which I think will be more than great. :)

You are done :) Because I use DNS cluster (which is with a DDOS protections after the last changes) for all machines and domains. Good luck with the test. ;)

I am getting into this, to be part of it. There are great stuff that the admins post here. ;)

Good luck and wish you a lot of sales.

Well, here are mu first impressions of the service....

I use the smaller plan, with has 1 vCPU 2.0GHz, 512MB RAM. The site I have is an Invision Power Board forum.

Features:
There are a lot of settings, which I can change with not more than 2-3 clicks. Everything is easy t be used.
My site was 101% compatible with the configuration of the servers and I haven't got to change anything in my settings. In other words - great stability.

Speed:

The strangest thing here was that I used to on SSD servers, which are fast, but not with the Hybrid plans and LiteSpeed, I think that thing are even faster. From the control panel could be turn off and on almost all caching modules - Varnish, APC, eAccelerator, Memcached and xCache.

I saw that the cPanel has new look, which I like it, but some of the menus missing - Cloudflare and UNIXy Varnish.
There is also no information how much RAM the site uses.

Enough from me for now. :)

Thanks for the review....I can say that we are 100% Invision Power Board friendly with their latest license copies as well as Vbulletin forums.

About the new design....it is not officially the main one.

Hope the poll is new. :)

P.S: Both CooliceHost locations are just 200 km (straight) from the nearlier officail Google datacenter.

Виж файлът 10614

Виж файлът 10615

Прикачени файлове

• St.Ghislan-Amsterdam.png
    St.Ghislan-Amsterdam.png
    319.1 KB · Преглеждания: 1
  • St.Ghislain-Paris.png
    St.Ghislain-Paris.png
    360.2 KB · Преглеждания: 2
CooliceHost - LiteSpeed Webserver, Varnish, CloudLinux, cPanel

The poll is alive since I first moved to Coolicehost. :)

I just gave it an up, t see it the new members and vote.

This 1% probably use an old 486 PC. :)

Good luck with the new Hybrids. I see people are satisfied. Keep updating everything around you guys. ;)

I know that an Invision forum will be running well with the first plan? If I need more space, could be added and how much will increase the price? Or just buying upper plan, which has more resources?

Yeap, It could run Invitions - more than one are right now with me. :) You can see what @Spiceboy can say - he posted an graphic.

We can also add extra space, if you need. But right now we don't have clients, who reached their limits (even those, who are keeping a backup there before downloading it on their PCs). I don't have a price for that - If we talk about little more, we can give some extra GB for free. If it's something useful, according to my vision. But if have to give some price here, will be 1.50 euro per 5 GB - PayPal takes their $0.34 + 5% - which means 1 euro for the company. :)

Updating the plan will give you more resources, not only dick space, but also RAM, GHz and more....

Yeap, It could run Invitions - more than one are right now with me. :) You can see what @Spiceboy can say - he posted an graphic.

We can also add extra space, if you need. But right now we don't have clients, who reached their limits (even those, who are keeping a backup there before downloading it on their PCs). I don't have a price for that - If we talk about little more, we can give some extra GB for free. If it's something useful, according to my vision. But if have to give some price here, will be 1.50 euro per 5 GB - PayPal takes their $0.34 + 5% - which means 1 euro for the company. :)

Updating the plan will give you more resources, not only dick space, but also RAM, GHz and more.....

Thanks a lot. On this stage, I am thinking. And I think that will need more space.

coolice, could be have a talk privately?

Unbelievable service! I use the smallest plan, and here are the results - the speed is unique, or I haven't reach such a loading from New York or a city in USA for less than a minute :) http://prntscr.com/4h4pet

Can say the same for the uploading of the files via FTP. I have changes many hosting companies (shared and VPS), but here, the uploading process is much more faster, lightning.

VPS Hybrid Plan (v2) LiteSpeed Webserver, Varnish, CloudLinux, cPanel - CooliceHost

Today is the day that I started managing my first VPSwith cPanel, ClienExec and several IPs. I am holding my invoice and can prove it. :)

Because of this I want to inform you CooliceHost have gotten with another server - Supermicro, Intel Xeon E5 1650, 64 GB DDR III ECC for its VPS Hybrid plans...and some of the client will be moved there after finishing the installation.

Горе