What Are the Positive and Negative Sides of the Social Networks

Positive aspects of social networking sites

What are those bookmark site?

Those are sites that are used for collecting interesting stuff. When you like something you just bookmark it.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
What are your thoughts on the description you post on the social networks? If I post an article and I submit it to a lot of networks with the same name and description, shall it be a problem? I’m asking because it is really time-consuming to write different stuff for 15+ networks?

If I have to describe the whole experience with one word, social networks are priceless.

Social Networking Websites Review

I can talk mainly for Facebook and Twitter because I’m working with them. With a few words you have to create a community with your followers. You can make them visit your site. Many people say that traffic is not good, temporary and so on, but I think it is serious enough if you know how to play your cards. Every follower of your own has friends, who can join the community too. They see what their friend’s posts. This is known as viral marketing. There is a reason for Facebook to provide you with stats like how many friends your followers have. I will not give you details but FB and Twitter are one of the powers that can*make a revolution live. They are priceless because you can connect with the world and the information is spreading automatically. The users don’t like to get her by themselves. :)

I think Facebook is the network that played its hands the best possible way. Some people started to describe the importance of your site to have a Facebook like button. How important is to have a page in Facebook, you know it. Almost all the sites have this stuff on. This network is the second most important site after Google. People don’t visit a website, they just log in google to see what’s happening on their newsfeed.

Who wins? Not your website! Websites are giving their content and user to Facebook for free.

Who wins? Not your website! Websites are giving their content and user to Facebook for free.
I don’t understand you. If you don’t want something to be seen from the people, put it on your flash drive. In my opinion all we benefit from social networks. Facebook wins when you use it, you win from it when it drives traffic to your website.

You don’t really know what are you talking about.

If is not true that people are just waiting for the content to pop on their newsfeed. The biggest amount of traffic comes from the Social Networks. Do you know how much visitors you will get if your link is posted on a 500k page in FB? Wait for the SEs to send you traffic. Only a man who doesn’t know how these social sites work can write something like that. What they read? The little thumbnails that they see? No, they click because only a few words from the article are shown. Facebook is only a connection between you and your fans, who you can tell whatever you want and earn from it.

Top ten social media sites for business

The example is not good. Give me an example of a site that your or your friend owns. Site that lives because of Facebook and achieved something thanks to FB. Man. United are older than Facebook and they will live long after the network dies.

You’ve never seen a site that has a big page? Of course in countries like Bulgaria the scale is not that big, but still most of the popular sites have big FB pages. It is pointless to count them. The western sites have bigger and bigger pages. I don’t know why you call everything useless.

Top Social Media Sites & How You Can Benefit From Them

You are twisting my words again.
Give me an example that you or your friend owns. Site that lives because of Facebook and achieved something thanks to FB
Your answer has nothing in common with my words. Yeah, I’ve seen sites with huge pages in FB. That’s right. The question is what is positive thing you’ll get from a big page. I think FB benefits more than the site with the big page.

I have a site that is running for a few weeks and now it gets more visitors from Svejo than from Google. It is like that for the moment. In the future may be it will be different but that’s an example.

The dude above told you clearly that if you have a big audience and if you tell them the right thing, you will get a lot of visitors. The Beladonna magazine (belladonna-bg.com) are doing great with their popularity in Facebook.

The social networks are useful. They will give you a link and they will help you with the positions in SEs. They will give you traffic.

The Top 7 Social Media Marketing Trends

You are a slow burner so I will tell you again in one word –T R A F F I C

If you stay for a while here, you will find which is my site. ;)

Shall we play hide’n’seek ? So I’ll stay for a while just to find your site.
I’m not a slow burner, I am a good thinker. You will get traffic for sure, but I’m not sure whether the price is good for that. I have a FB page and I get the needed data from Google Analytics. Hope you don’t think that I post something just to beyour opposite. I just want some answers.

Горе